• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
While I view this PC bullshit with the same disdain - it is NOT persecution.

Oklahoma had a big Ten Commandments statue at the capitol. Ok, no problem. Then the Devil worshippers sued for equal representation...Ok, that caused some wadded panties for sure.

So - at some point you either have State-endorsed religion and the symbols that go with it, or you allow all, or you allow none.
I'm for allowing none - everyone get treated equally. You want a monument to Baal in your yard, rock on. Just don't put it on taxpayer-funded grounds.

Persecution would be the State telling you you can't do what you want on PRIVATE property, or not allowing assembly, speech, etc....

I would mainly agree here, with the exception that our country was instituted with a deistic worldview, most (not all) of the founders had a orthodox Christian background so they weren’t referring to satan or Mohammad etc when talking about a “creator” so having the Ten Commandments posted as a reminder of where our rule of law comes from isn’t unreasonable.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I would mainly agree here, with the exception that our country was instituted with a deistic worldview, most (not all) of the founders had a orthodox Christian background so they weren’t referring to satan or Mohammad etc when talking about a “creator” so having the Ten Commandments posted as a reminder of where our rule of law comes from isn’t unreasonable.

I would agree with you to a point, that point being about 1964 or 65.
We were a 90% white, mostly Christian populace with a shared history, shared values. We are a long way from that now, never to return. (barring genocide or a pandemic that clears the slate)

We have (as a nation) decided that unlimited immigration, without stipulation in regards to race or geography. Like it, love it, hate - the changes we have embraced have consequences. This ain't your daddy's Buick, and it damn sure ain't your grandpa's country.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
We were a 90% white, mostly Christian populace with a shared history, shared values. We are a long way from that now, never to return. (barring genocide or a pandemic that clears the slate)

We have (as a nation) decided that unlimited immigration, without stipulation in regards to race or geography. Like it, love it, hate - the changes we have embraced have consequences. This ain't your daddy's Buick, and it damn sure ain't your grandpa's country.
Did we, as a nation, decide that should happen? Or did some far off bureaucracy decide that for us?

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Did we, as a nation, decide that should happen? Or did some far off bureaucracy decide that for us?
Actually the REAL Ted Kennedy had a hand in that, as well as ......wait for it........plenty of churches supported it.

The "progressives" have made strides in this country utilizing "civil rights" legislation, immigration issues with lots of support from the church. The old "do it for the children" "what would Jesus do?" guilt, inclusiveness have motivated otherwise logical churches to support bullshit that will mean their ultimate demise. Even today, there's a top-down movement for gun control in Baptist churches. "We have to protect God's children, you know"

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

multi ethnic doesn’t HAVE to mean multi cultural. Just like in other countries we should have a societal enforced cultural norm. The only reason it’s gotten to this point is because we the majority have let it

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
multi ethnic doesn’t HAVE to mean multi cultural. Just like in other countries we should have a societal enforced cultural norm. The only reason it’s gotten to this point is because we the majority have let it

What's that look like? Who enforces it? The Church? The Klan? Which group do you want telling you how to behave?

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I can't be the only person who doesn't enjoy combat videos. They don't bother me, but I just prefer not to watch that kinda stuff
I enjoy them when they’re done well and of professionals. I’m not looking to watch a NG team get overran by Al-Shabab fighters though. This is a motivational video and if you’ve still got boys doing work overseas As I’d imagine you do, they’re still putting the heat on em. I enjoy watching fellow professionals dick stomp dirt farmers to gangster rap, thoroughly