• Total voters

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Should churches be taxed?

I consider myself whatever Diogenes was.
Tough question.

I believe taxation is theft but at the same time I feel churches are businesses with employees that make massive profits, so if I have to be coerced into paying taxes they should too.
If church concetrates on it core mission, ie preaching, discipleship, ministering to the community, no. Problem comes up when churches expand their mission beyond what was given in the Scriptures. We have a church in town that has apartments, cafe, gym. Those parts, competing directly with tax paying businesses, should be taxed like any other business.
For context, I was saved in 1994. Led Bible studies, pastored a church for a bit. Attending a Southern Baptist church now, but belief-wse I am closer to Plymouth Bretheren and Christian-Missionary Alliance.

Last edited:

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
@Jds556762

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

I believe my weewee has been struck by rigor mortis!

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Not a good 24 hours....

Got hit by a car at lunch....

Didn't get to go to Adventure Outdoors....

Had to call the police at work tonight cause some jackass is a semi intentionally ran over our equipment and then wanted to get aggressive about it.

Dealing with that fuckwad made me run behind schedule and now I am soaking wet cause it's pissing rain in Snellville

Now instead of going to DGP today I have to spend 3 hours hammering metal back into some semblance of straight....