• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
I did it. It was cool. Figured if the gubbmint really wants to track or find me, they will. I should quit my job and become a farmer.
Worst part is you dont even have to submit anything...just like shadow profiles of people that have never been on FB, there are DNA profiles on you if anyone in your family has done it

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Ancestry.com is how you catch a charge in the future. Submitting DNA and all kinds of biological information? Next thing you know fast forward 5 years and your boog’n out hard as hell and they’re just cross referencing samples on your ass

Exactly!

I got that 642 already but that’s a good price on a snub.

View attachment 59906

Who makes that holster? Wears as good as it looks?

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Wth is this

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
My brother done some digging, found grandparents and great grandparents headstones on my dad's side. Made a few calls...fuck it. Whatever dark secrets are out there, I don't give AF. Truly strange people, I know there were some truly bad times, a lot of evil. Going back there and trying to find my roots will only dig that up and I can't see anything positive coming out of it. Pics of the headstones and obits are online and were fascinating, the cemetary curator is a relative some kind of way. That's the short story. But the only reason I want to go there is to see the cemetary, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever that it's haunted and evil lurks there.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Exactly!

Who makes that holster? Wears as good as it looks?
It does man. Keeps the grip up high enough for me to get to it without having to finger it out. It was a cheaper one (40.00?) I bought for my 2 other J Frames I had. Sold the holster with the guns and bought another one I like it so much. I’ll try and find it again for you

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
My brother done some digging, found grandparents and great grandparents headstones on my dad's side. Made a few calls...fuck it. Whatever dark secrets are out there, I don't give AF. Truly strange people, I know there were some truly bad times, a lot of evil. Going back there and trying to find my roots will only dig that up and I can't see anything positive coming out of it. Pics of the headstones and obits are online and were fascinating, the cemetary curator is a relative some kind of way. That's the short story. But the only reason I want to go there is to see the cemetary, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever that it's haunted and evil lurks there.
I’m approaching this knowing it’s gonna be strange and have some evil behind it. I’m doing it because I want to know. I guess it’s different coming from a family like I have.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
I'm with PB. Wtf is this?

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
Wth is this

I was gonna say the same thing

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Since it’s out there I want to know how I got my last name. Who “owned” my family? I inherited some land last year and the state bought our plot and preserved it so I want to know what was so valuable in there. Although I probably won’t figure it out but it’s gonna be a interesting dig for me. We’ve got plots there with dates like 1900

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
I've never quite understood the fascination of the DNA testing. Based on family names my ancestors most likely came from Scotland, Ireland & the northern Germanic parts of Europe. Getting a DNA test to prove that (or show its wrong & they all came from somewhere else) means what exactly? I'm in no way a part of those cultures as implied in the commercials showing people wearing past costumes from those parts of the world. No idea when my 1st ancestors came to America. The culture I'm a part of is country boy from the Carolinas in America.

Nobody in my family knew much beyond my grandparents & they never talked about it. When it comes to hard times & shady stuff, I don't have to go back past my parents. My mother grew up without electricity until she was in the 12th grade. My father's mother died when he was & his dad was a mean as hell alcoholic. He quit school in the 8th grade & went to work for some local criminal gang to feed his sister & 2 brothers. Joined the Marines in WWII & his buddies after the war all told me he was the only man they knew who gained weight in Basic Training. He said it was the 1st time in his life he got to eat every day. I don't see any need to look further back.

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’m approaching this knowing it’s gonna be strange and have some evil behind it. I’m doing it because I want to know. I guess it’s different coming from a family like I have.

Not sure your situation, but I guess you have relatives you know? In my case my mom is from Japan, I've met very few relatives on her side, my dad was a foster child born in Indiana and raised in Chicago. Never met anyone on my dad's side but the cemetary is huge and I believe it's all relatives--no one ever left that town apparently. The majority of the cemetary is Smith's and Kincaid's. All I know is one of the people my brother called freaked out and hung up on him when she found out who our dad is. It was an elderly woman who had her memory jogged...whatever that memory was, it wasn't good. And knowing the few childhood stories my dad has mentioned, I stopped asking questions a long time ago.

I would love to know all the answers but I've accepted the fact that I'll never know unless I dig and upset people along the way and truthfully, I'm not sure the truth won't be worse than I imagine so I think it's best I leave it be.

In your case, if you feel comfortable, I say go for it. My only beef I have with the whole thing is not being able to tell my son much about his roots.