• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
So someone tell me how to assemble this into a sling. I can't find anything online. I just need a 1" sling? Feed it through the hook like it was a sling swivel, and back through the adjuster like on an AR? What's the rivet part for? And how do you attach the sling to the other end?

View attachment 59893
Chill....We got this...

Old Skool

Tracker
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Georgia
Good evening Team.

Hope everyone had a great weekend.

Stopping in after a busy day, still got another hour to tighten things up.

I got tons of leaves around me. I dropped 14 trees when I bought this house, so I don't have trees in my front anymore. Luckily, all my upwind neighbors do. They all manage to blow down and pile up against my house.

I bagged leaves last night at 7, was dark, but just around the house. Last weekend, I did 12 bags.

Sig Legions, love them, always will take one in trade. However, not buying stegman's, because of change of the tides discussed below.

Peanut Butter, I was a loner my whole life. Still am for the most part. Certainly married and associate with people. By choice, I prefer to be alone. From growing up, but that's still what I prefer the most.

On a big change of life, I will be selling some guns in the next 3 months. Going to try to put away some cash. I'll put everything up here first, but gonna start becoming as liquid as possible here.