• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Ancestry.com is how you catch a charge in the future. Submitting DNA and all kinds of biological information? Next thing you know fast forward 5 years and your boog’n out hard as hell and they’re just cross referencing samples on your ass

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Ancestry.com is how you catch a charge in the future. Submitting DNA and all kinds of biological information? Next thing you know fast forward 5 years and your boog’n out hard as hell and they’re just cross referencing samples on your ass
I did it. It was cool. Figured if the gubbmint really wants to track or find me, they will. I should quit my job and become a farmer.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I did it. It was cool. Figured if the gubbmint really wants to track or find me, they will. I should quit my job and become a farmer.
I was army 10 years they got everything on me already too, but as unorganized and fucked up as the Army is there’s a 75% chance they’ll lose my shit or mix it up with a complete stranger.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Same gun I had for my fiancée. “Lady smith” with the blue grip. She much prefer speed strips over a speed loader.
After 2000 or so dry fires it’s smooth as butter now. I just sat there clicking and dry firing for months trying to get better at DAO snubs. It worked and polished that trigger up nice