• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

RSweat91

Hunter
Dec 4, 2019
Blackshear, GA
Zip code
U stole that rifle. I would have done that trade any time. What country is the drum? Looks to be a backloading drum? Chinese, Romanian or Korean then.
Lol, damn near close on that one. I couldn't believe it, told him I was only asking $550 on mine. But, said he wasn't getting another. Said he only put 20 rounds through it and been in the safe since. He said the drum was bought recent from RWB, he gave thought into using it with the AK but just stored it in the safe as well. Still was in the original box and wrap.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Lol, damn near close on that one. I couldn't believe it, told him I was only asking $550 on mine. But, said he wasn't getting another. Said he only put 20 rounds through it and been in the safe since. He said the drum was bought recent from RWB, he gave thought into using it with the AK but just stored it in the safe as well. Still was in the original box and wrap.
Nice score! WASR will serve you well for a long long time

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
If bought recently it is Romanian made, Chinese designe. GTG. Bulkier than a toploader, but easier on the springs.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Here ya go... is this better. Pontificate on this.
View attachment 59895
Well, that’s a West Berlin police gun with a CZ-52 pigskin holster. Looks like one of the first contract holsters from BRNO.
Also looks like one of the early Manhurin P1 pistols, which have a very interesting story...
Post WW2 the Germans were forbidden to produce weapons for domestic sale. But the West Berlin police were tired of the surplus Victory models and 1911s, they wanted their P38 back. So in 1955 Walther decided to make an end run around the rule. The Walther factory sits on the Rhine river, which is the French border at that area. Right across the river was their sister company, Manhurin, who made their frame and slide forgings. In order to circumvent the treaty and supply German designed weapons to German police, they finished and proofed approximately 2500 P1 pistols and 500 P4 pistols at the Manhurin plant in France. As a result, these guns were able to be issued to German police units.
AT, yours has the chrysanthemum on the front of the trigger guard web
which is the West Berlin issue mark.
Here’s mine, in a correct era holster, but not necessarily the actual one for this gun, since they weren’t serial numbered.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
If you look it up on Wikipedia, you’ll see my exact gun again, but with the serial covered by a bit of black tape.
Almost forgot to mention: the Manhurin correct mags are same in every way except the ‘Walther’ banner is not present. They just say “P1 9mmx19” image.jpg

Last edited:

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Not sure your situation, but I guess you have relatives you know? In my case my mom is from Japan, I've met very few relatives on her side, my dad was a foster child born in Indiana and raised in Chicago. Never met anyone on my dad's side but the cemetary is huge and I believe it's all relatives--no one ever left that town apparently. The majority of the cemetary is Smith's and Kincaid's. All I know is one of the people my brother called freaked out and hung up on him when she found out who our dad is. It was an elderly woman who had her memory jogged...whatever that memory was, it wasn't good. And knowing the few childhood stories my dad has mentioned, I stopped asking questions a long time ago.

I would love to know all the answers but I've accepted the fact that I'll never know unless I dig and upset people along the way and truthfully, I'm not sure the truth won't be worse than I imagine so I think it's best I leave it be.

In your case, if you feel comfortable, I say go for it. My only beef I have with the whole thing is not being able to tell my son much about his roots.
Did you ever know a guy named Tom Shrewsbury?

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
My brother done some digging, found grandparents and great grandparents headstones on my dad's side. Made a few calls...fuck it. Whatever dark secrets are out there, I don't give AF. Truly strange people, I know there were some truly bad times, a lot of evil. Going back there and trying to find my roots will only dig that up and I can't see anything positive coming out of it. Pics of the headstones and obits are online and were fascinating, the cemetary curator is a relative some kind of way. That's the short story. But the only reason I want to go there is to see the cemetary, I have absolutely no doubt in my mind whatsoever that it's haunted and evil lurks there.
Sounds like a good story for the Bigfoot and Bakes thread

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
My boys got their mom and step-mom's families now too.
They are descendants of Benjamin Rush of Philadelphia and signer of Declaration of Independance.
Step mom is a direct cousin of Rebekah Boone, Daniel Boone's wife.
So they have an American pioneer and a Revolutionary on one side, and Soviet Enemy of the State on another.