• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My boys got their mom and step-mom's families now too.
They are descendants of Benjamin Rush of Philadelphia and signer of Declaration of Independance.
Step mom is a direct cousin of Rebekah Boone, Daniel Boone's wife.
So they have an American pioneer and a Revolutionary on one side, and Soviet Enemy of the State on another.
I’ve got an interesting story about my mom’s side of the family that is best told in person.

My dad, on the other hand, prefers to remain an enigma. He’s even told conflicting stories and outright lies about his childhood, so I can’t be sure even exactly where his family is from. Fortunately, I refuse to be defined by his weirdness.
I gotta be me, which is weird enough as it is.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
My boys got their mom and step-mom's families now too.
They are descendants of Benjamin Rush of Philadelphia and signer of Declaration of Independance.
Step mom is a direct cousin of Rebekah Boone, Daniel Boone's wife.
So they have an American pioneer and a Revolutionary on one side, and Soviet Enemy of the State on another.
Sounds like the revolutionary and the enemy of the Russian state would’ve been friends.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Morning gents! Got email from GB dude - that UF should ship today.

Family history stuff is kinda funny. My mom used to have women from church over often, you know - eat cake, coffee, share grandkids pictures...

So Mom has several albums of old family photos. Dad has a good collection of WW2 stuff. Mom places a portrait of a twenty something SS soldier, you know a graduation-type pic for the folks back home- in that family album.

Old chicks from church flip through album, look at every picture, never ask a question or say a word. I bet they did once they left the house lol.

Augustatrader

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Augusta
Well, that’s a West Berlin police gun with a CZ-52 pigskin holster. Looks like one of the first contract holsters from BRNO.
Also looks like one of the early Manhurin P1 pistols, which have a very interesting story...
Post WW2 the Germans were forbidden to produce weapons for domestic sale. But the West Berlin police were tired of the surplus Victory models and 1911s, they wanted their P38 back. So in 1955 Walther decided to make an end run around the rule. The Walther factory sits on the Rhine river, which is the French border at that area. Right across the river was their sister company, Manhurin, who made their frame and slide forgings. In order to circumvent the treaty and supply German designed weapons to German police, they finished and proofed approximately 2500 P1 pistols and 500 P4 pistols at the Manhurin plant in France. As a result, these guns were able to be issued to German police units.
AT, yours has the chrysanthemum on the front of the trigger guard web
which is the West Berlin issue mark.
Here’s mine, in a correct era holster, but not necessarily the actual one for this gun, since they weren’t serial numbered.
View attachment 59917 View attachment 59918 View attachment 59919
If you look it up on Wikipedia, you’ll see my exact gun again, but with the serial covered by a bit of black tape.
Almost forgot to mention: the Manhurin correct mags are same in every way except the ‘Walther’ banner is not present. They just say “P1 9mmx19” View attachment 59920
Nice Manhurin P1 @I.D.-ten-T . I love the back story of this gun. No, you did not sell it to me in the past. I picked it up years ago in a Facebook gun group auction for like $250. I have since traded it off and kinda wish I still had it, but as the Frogs say... c'est la vie.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Nice Manhurin P1 @I.D.-ten-T . I love the back story of this gun. No, you did not sell it to me in the past. I picked it up years ago in a Facebook gun group auction for like $250. I have since traded it off and kinda wish I still had it, but as the Frogs say... c'est la vie.
Well, you got a helluva deal on it. They’re pretty rare.
Mine’s for sale if you decide you need another - but it won’t be $250.