• eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
The 90's Supra's were FUN to drive and seem to handle the best at that time for a Japanese car but BMW still to me has some of the best driving and handling cars of that time and even today they still produce some of the smoothest cars on the road(Just my .02 worth).
The 90s Supras were fun to drive because they were scary and unpredictable. No road feel.
They didn’t come close to the German cars in handling back then, even the C4 Corvette was better handling.
The best handling car from Japan back then by far was the RX7, that was on par with the best from BMW and Porsche. But shit brakes (like all Jap cars until the mid 2000s)

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I've read about the Michelin Cup tires not holding up well to aggressive driving. I like the Bridgestones I put on mine but I know I'm not going to get a lot of miles out of them.

Serious question - How aggressive can you drive in day-to-day driving to take advantage of any of this? Do you track your car?

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
The 90s Supras were fun to drive because they were scary and unpredictable. No road feel.
They didn’t come close to the German cars in handling back then, even the C4 Corvette was better handling.
The best handling car from Japan back then by far was the RX7, that was on par with the best from BMW and Porsche. But shit brakes (like all Jap cars until the mid 2000s)
Never drove a RX7 but it is on the list of To Do's for me.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I've read about the Michelin Cup tires not holding up well to aggressive driving. I like the Bridgestones I put on mine but I know I'm not going to get a lot of miles out of them.

I had great results with Nitto 555s on my blown Mach 1. Was putting down north of 800hp were the rubber met the road. Of course I did most of my hard driving in a straight line. And if I set the line locks I could roast those triple nickels

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Got stood up on a deal by a newbie on ODT. We'll see if my Neg sticks.
Lives 1.5 hours away, called me 15 min before the meet to move the trade 1 hour back. After I rearranged my lunch to meet him. And was shocked that I could not just do it. That's not how it works, and why do I have a feeling you would be a no/show an hour later too?

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
@cbh13 why you getting rid of that nice RPK?

sorry havent been on much. too busy with house renovations and hopefully moving to an entirely new career soon.

but as far as the m72 ive just been debating it. I really want a ps90 but dont wanna pay what they are going for right now so its either try and trade for one or wait for the prices to come back down to around 1300. Im just being gun ADD but most lilkey wont end up making anything happen with this one.

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
Hey guys, I’ve kept up with Gaige. He recently bought a house and now he’s getting married in February!! I know some of you don’t really like him BUT He personally wanted me to extend the invite to you guys to come celebrate with him in February. If you have his number tell him if you’ll make it down if not I will tell him myself. It’ll be nice if some of us could go down and celebrate with him!! Let me or him know as soon as possible they’re trying to get a rough headcount.

I hope this doesn’t break any of the rules but he did want me to invite you guys.

im glad to hear he's doing good.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The 90's Supra's were FUN to drive and seem to handle the best at that time for a Japanese car but BMW still to me has some of the best driving and handling cars of that time and even today they still produce some of the smoothest cars on the road(Just my .02 worth).

My M235i was an excellent handling car to be all stock. I could really toss that car around at will. It was a little short on power for my taste but a $500 tuner would have fixed that easily. And the turbo LOVES 40° weather. If it didn't spend DAYS in the shop multiple times over my 2.5 year ownership, I might would have kept it.

The 335i my wife had was quicker and faster. That 8 speed automatic is truly something. I was very impressed. It wasn't even the DCT version.