Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
what is this, a Arsenal? Mirror mirror on the wall..

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I get that, I enjoy driving my car but fortunately have never been one who feels a need to upgrade all the time.
Well it depends what you start off with or what you’re comparing it to and what your expectations are. It could become very costly if you’re never satisfied. I know a few guys like that. Always wanting the latest and greatest.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
When driving back from the mountains over the weekend a new Corvette was behind us. I had to do a double-take because it looked like a European supercar at first glance. The redesign of that is pretty sweet. I'm not quite old enough for a Corvette though, and my T is still a little too high.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Well it depends what you start off with or what you’re comparing it to and what your expectations are. It could become very costly if you’re never satisfied. I know a few guys like that. Always wanting the latest and greatest.

Very true, the current vehicle is the fastest I've ever had, which isn't saying much. Ignorance is bliss and all.

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I think most critical thinkers are tired of the mask crap. Seeing less and less of it lately.

Wal-Mart even got rid of the single funnel entrance and mask Nazis...

The sheep still comply though.
idk I hope so. I was talking to a manager today at one of my Home Depot's and he was telling me a story about a lady who came in there trying to talk to their Regional Manager and Corporate office because other customers weren't wearing a mask and they weren't forcing them too. I was like damn man you shoulda told her this is America not Nazi Germany, but alas we could never do that to the final Karen boss this lady made herself out to be due to PC

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Only on accident. Cars are cool, but having a nice one kind of sucks. It's weird when you think about it. What else do we spend so much money on that is normally second in value only to housing, depreciates like mad, and is subject to getting dinged and banged up by other idiots in parking lots?

Wives?

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
When driving back from the mountains over the weekend a new Corvette was behind us. I had to do a double-take because it looked like a European supercar at first glance. The redesign of that is pretty sweet. I'm not quite old enough for a Corvette though, and my T is still a little too high.

I've been looking at new Corvettes.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA

What's the difference between a Corvette and a porcupine?

The pricks are on the outside of a porcupine

AC-130 Above

Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Got stood up on a deal by a newbie on ODT. We'll see if my Neg sticks.
Lives 1.5 hours away, called me 15 min before the meet to move the trade 1 hour back. After I rearranged my lunch to meet him. And was shocked that I could not just do it. That's not how it works, and why do I have a feeling you would be a no/show an hour later too?
hate when that happens..