• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Car talk almost as boring as mag identifying talk

source.gif

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
sorry havent been on much. too busy with house renovations and hopefully moving to an entirely new career soon.

but as far as the m72 ive just been debating it. I really want a ps90 but dont wanna pay what they are going for right now so its either try and trade for one or wait for the prices to come back down to around 1300. Im just being gun ADD but most lilkey wont end up making anything happen with this one.

Will get back to you here shortly.... Buddy just bought one and hasn't been able to find ammo for it, so it's unfired NIB and he might be willing to sell

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
My M235i was an excellent handling car to be all stock. I could really toss that car around at will. It was a little short on power for my taste but a $500 tuner would have fixed that easily. And the turbo LOVES 40° weather. If it didn't spend DAYS in the shop multiple times over my 2.5 year ownership, I might would have kept it.

The 335i my wife had was quicker and faster. That 8 speed automatic is truly something. I was very impressed. It wasn't even the DCT version.

Girlfriends mom has a 500 series.

It's sporty when you hit the gas. For being a luxury sedan it handles really well, although it does float a little in the corners.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had great results with Nitto 555s on my blown Mach 1. Was putting down north of 800hp were the rubber met the road. Of course I did most of my hard driving in a straight line. And if I set the line locks I could roast those triple nickels

I do a lot of counter-steering in my driving...

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Tire choice depends on driving habits.
Michelin 4S is pretty good all around (in the rain also)

I really like the Michelin 4S but they're pricey when it's time to replace them. Michelins are NOISY NOISY when you get down to the wear bars

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Do you even drift Bro?

Only on accident. Cars are cool, but having a nice one kind of sucks. It's weird when you think about it. What else do we spend so much money on that is normally second in value only to housing, depreciates like mad, and is subject to getting dinged and banged up by other idiots in parking lots?

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Only on accident. Cars are cool, but having a nice one kind of sucks. It's weird when you think about it. What else do we spend so much money on that is normally second in value only to housing, depreciates like mad, and is subject to getting dinged and banged up by other idiots in parking lots?

I park only at the end spots and a mile away if I have to.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Because we control them and they get us places? And the trip there matters more to some than others

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yeah can’t have everything but they are excellent overall.
Continental ExtremeContact Sport cost about 30% less and almost as good

I put the DWS06 on the BMW and they took about 2500 miles to break in and lose that squirrelly feeling. Like if you saw the wheel back and forth, the ass end is constantly a half a second behind the inputs. After that it was a good tire for sure but not as good as the Michelins. However for the difference in price, I can't complain. If I had gotten the ones you mentioned or the ContiSports or something, I bet the handling would have been on par. But then I was getting back up there in price again.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I put the DWS06 on the BMW and they took about 2500 miles to break in and lose that squirrelly feeling. Like if you saw the wheel back and forth, the ass end is constantly a half a second behind the inputs. After that it was a good tire for sure but not as good as the Michelins. However for the difference in price, I can't complain. If I had gotten the ones you mentioned or the ContiSports or something, I bet the handling would have been on par. But then I was getting back up there in price again.
The DWS06 are excellent for a all-season tire and lasts long as well, but it’s not at the level of performance as the others we mentioned.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I envy the guys who ride motorcycles (especially crotch rockets) here. I'd be dead in a week once I felt comfortable on it so I know I can't have one.
Yeah I stopped riding a few years back. Wife said she didn’t want to lose me especially when we have kids.
Was fun for a while though. Still have friends that bug me about selling my bikes.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
The DWS06 are excellent for a all-season tire and lasts long as well, but it’s not at the level of performance as the others we mentioned.

I meant to mention that, about them being Dry Wet Snow and being a compromise bc of that. But they weren't bad.

Reactions: Jstegman1 and 3x