Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
BTW even on progressive springs and good rubber, this car is no canyon-carver. I'd love to tune a good suspension on it and see what it's capable of. I mean, tires don't last me for shit anyway...

@oio what do you think of the factory GT350 suspension? You've driven one i think?

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I know I can out corner a stock one. But mine's lowered and on better tires than factory. I also think my car has the driver mod. To the driver who couldn't keep up, (in my best Italian accent) "You've got-ta no ballsss-uuuuh"

That GT350 is still calling my name. I might stop by this weekend and talk to them about it. It has Recaros which are a PITA for a daily. My brother's GT has Recaros and I HATE getting in and out of his car.

I should mention the one i ran wasn't a ZL1, I forgot that it was one of the other versions. It looked sick. SS?

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
We need new emojis here, there isn't one that fits

giphy.gif

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I know I can out corner a stock one. But mine's lowered and on better tires than factory. I also think my car has the driver mod. To the driver who couldn't keep up, (in my best Italian accent) "You've got-ta no ballsss-uuuuh"

That GT350 is still calling my name. I might stop by this weekend and talk to them about it. It has Recaros which are a PITA for a daily. My brother's GT has Recaros and I HATE getting in and out of his car.
Yes the driver is definitely relevant.
I’m used to European cars but first time I drove a GT350 I was able to just about max it out in the corners as if I’ve owned it for years.
It’s set up very well from the factory.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
@oio what do you think of the factory GT350 suspension? You've driven one i think?

I am old and it is a similar to a Race Suspension but just a tad smoother I think.
Corners well and when coming out of the corners you can gas the shit out of it with little tire slippage (based on road slant).
Power is on demand after a Quick Flash of the Computer (I like a leaner Tune).
to me it handles way better than any of the new Camaros and seems on par with the AMG BMW's ( Aufecht, Melcher, and Großaspach) (I love the way a M3 or AMG BMW Handles).
My Take on them.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Yes the driver is definitely relevant.
I’m used to European cars but first time I drove a GT350 I was able to just about max it out in the corners as if I’ve owned it for years.
It’s set up very well from the factory.
I am old and it is a similar to a Race Suspension but just a tad smoother I think.
Corners well and when coming out of the corners you can gas the shit out of it with little tire slippage (based on road slant).
Power is on demand after a Quick Flash of the Computer (I like a leaner Tune).
to me it handles way better than any of the new Camaros and seems on par with the AMG BMW's ( Aufecht, Melcher, and Großaspach) (I love the way a M3 or AMG BMW Handles).
My Take on them.

Very happy to hear this fellas. I was gonna be disappointed if the new car handles worse than the old one lol

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
There’s no confident road feel in that car. It all feels like a gamble. It’s like a mid 90s Supra.
Does that make more sense?
If you‘ve driven a lot of high performance cars you can easily compare them.
The 90's Supra's were FUN to drive and seem to handle the best at that time for a Japanese car but BMW still to me has some of the best driving and handling cars of that time and even today they still produce some of the smoothest cars on the road(Just my .02 worth).