Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I came home from work a different route than I usually take. Had 2 cops tailgate THE SHIT outta me. I guess ill take my normal route from now on. I thought I was getting pulled over both times and was wondering, "What did I do?"

Last edited:

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
School me on shotgun shells. The high brass will be the better SD round no matter the pellet size? Or do they make high brass birdshot also? 'Scuse the ignorance, i know jack about shotguns...

Like if I see loose rounds, do I automatically go for the high brass stuff if I can't read the side of the shell?

20201006_143855.jpg

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I think his point, as well as mine, and illustrated by your anecdote, is that respirators work. Masks don't

Yes- that was what I was getting at... these "face coverings" are just making my glasses fog up. You breathe around the edges of them, they are not filtering anything.

But I wear one in the building at work because they said you have to. And I gots bills to pay.

oio

I suck dick
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
I was checking out this new ZL1 Camaro in the parking lot and a guy drives by in his truck, says to me, "Don't look at it, you'll want to trade yours in!"

I said, "Nah, I can't go to Chevy yet!"

I noticed he's driving a Silverado when he drove away.

I have no idea who he was, I didn't recognize him lmao
I drove Ric’s ZL1 Camaro back in the day.
Poor visibility. Fast but doesn’t feel like 650hp, dead past 5500rpm, handles well, good suspension and brakes but feels very disconnected and modified, very aftermarket feel like a stiff heavy truck on a pendulum. Feels incomplete.
No comparison to a GT350 or GT500, it’s more like a heavier ZR1 that‘s slower but handles a bit better.

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Mustangs...

mustang-mach-e-red-3.jpg

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Poor visibility. Fast but doesn’t feel like 650hp, dead past 5500rpm, handles well, good suspension and brakes but feels very disconnected and modified, very aftermarket feel like a stiff heavy truck on a pendulum. Feels incomplete.
No comparison to a GT350 or GT500, it’s more like a heavier ZR1 that‘s slower but handles a bit better.

I know I can out corner a stock one. But mine's lowered and on better tires than factory. I also think my car has the driver mod. To the driver who couldn't keep up, (in my best Italian accent) "You've got-ta no ballsss-uuuuh"

That GT350 is still calling my name. I might stop by this weekend and talk to them about it. It has Recaros which are a PITA for a daily. My brother's GT has Recaros and I HATE getting in and out of his car.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

This statement reads like: I like the way it feels but it feels not what I like.

Fast306stang

Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I know I can out corner a stock one. But mine's lowered and on better tires than factory. I also think my car has the driver mod. To the driver who couldn't keep up, (in my best Italian accent) "You've got-ta no ballsss-uuuuh"

That GT350 is still calling my name. I might stop by this weekend and talk to them about it. It has Recaros which are a PITA for a daily. My brother's GT has Recaros and I HATE getting in and out of his car.

BTW even on progressive springs and good rubber, this car is no canyon-carver. I'd love to tune a good suspension on it and see what it's capable of. I mean, tires don't last me for shit anyway...

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1