T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Last thing and I’ll hush lol.

I love to meme with the internet, but seriously i wouldn’t feel under gunned with damn near anything. I’ve seen all kinds of calibers kill, and a lot that also didn’t and the person survive. I still have my caliber presences though. I see no argument between the 9v40v45. Pick what you want, they will all do the same fucking thing. Which is to deliver a hot chunk of fast moving metal, and rear a mofo up

step 1 of gun fighting: Have a gun.
Step #2 make sure the other guy starts leaking first. Takes the fight out of most bad guys

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Get both. I still believe everyone should own at least ONE AR. Great quality and cheap prices. No reason not too.
I'll keep at least one for home defense. I wont lie, I'm taking a more minimalist approach to life. I dont like the diversity right now. I pretty much want to standardize, practice, and stack deep. I just cant even fathom using a 308 in the house. 5.56 out of a 20" is plenty good...which gets me down the rabbit hole of if it's good for HD then really why isnt it good for most tasks...like aggressive dino nuggies and toilet paper bartering

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I'll keep at least one for home defense. I wont lie, I'm taking a more minimalist approach to life. I dont like the diversity right now. I pretty much want to standardize, practice, and stack deep. I just cant even fathom using a 308 in the house. 5.56 out of a 20" is plenty good...which gets me down the rabbit hole of if it's good for HD then really why isnt it good for most tasks...like aggressive dino nuggies and toilet paper bartering
I would take 556 for HD. 10.5-20in barrel. Don’t care.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Don't get used to it.
I like these Conversations too and wish we had more at times.
Never hurts to add humor to any conversation but Timing is everything.
I’d be curious to hear about distance shots with some popular rifle calibers that have been witnessed in person. Furthest I’ve seen has been maybe 15ish yards? Talking about humans that is.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Most of the shootings I go too, unless a rifle, or a shot to the noggin, are actually pretty underwhelming. Tiny hole, a little bit of blood. Not everything is just a blood bath

When my SIL was doing the emt thing in Clayton Co, he said that 100% of the People who were gut shot eventually died. Is that true on the island?