• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Tell me about 9mm, .40, .45, 5.56 and 7.62x39
9mm- went to a guy who tried a home invasion. Home owner shit him in the testicles. No bullshit. We life flighted him. It was a 124gr HP. Ended up embedding in his thigh. Not sure if he made it.

40- our PD still uses it. I like to shit on it, as does everyone else. Man with knife was stabbing a lady, off duty cop who just graduated the academy came out of his apartment, shot the man. 40 is a nasty nasty round. Man was killed on sight. I would absolutely have no problem with 40. That extra bit of “oomph” makes a big
Hole.

5.56- PD/SWAT use a it. Have been with them to treat a GSW at close range. 15ish yards. Even at that short of a distance, 556 was devastating on the chest. Not sure exactly what type they use here, but small entrances, and not much bigger exits. But at the ER, we hang around and the doctors said his liver or where ever these people get shot, are basically mush. Again this is really close range.

7.62x39- had a drug deal gone wrong. Man shot in middle of chest at point blank with a chopped SKS (illegal) he was hit so close you could see the burn marks on him. Shot multiple times, and just chunks missing in the back. Also had someone shoot their self with an ak, in the head. Literally was missing half the back of his head and too.

38- boy was executed (18-19yrs old) shot in the back of the head, small entrance. Came out his jaw and his teeth were still connected. Looked like dentures gone wrong and it made him look like he had mandibles.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
But I’m just a dude with a fire truck. If you have specific questions I can probably answer them a little more accurately. I’m just trying to go off memory on some calls where I know what caliber and distance they were shot in

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
I’ve never seen anyone shot with 308. Except these deer and hogs I shoot at 75-100yards.

I have... it a pretty devastating out of a Izzy FAL. The temporary shock cavity leaves a man's head looking like a melon that got dropped onto concrete.

Turns lungs to spaghetti and have seen exploded hearts too.
Nasty exit 4" + wounds at 50 plus yards as well.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
9mm- went to a guy who tried a home invasion. Home owner shit him in the testicles. No bullshit. We life flighted him. It was a 124gr HP. Ended up embedding in his thigh. Not sure if he made it.

40- our PD still uses it. I like to shit on it, as does everyone else. Man with knife was stabbing a lady, off duty cop who just graduated the academy came out of his apartment, shot the man. 40 is a nasty nasty round. Man was killed on sight. I would absolutely have no problem with 40. That extra bit of “oomph” makes a big
Hole.

5.56- PD/SWAT use a it. Have been with them to treat a GSW at close range. 15ish yards. Even at that short of a distance, 556 was devastating on the chest. Not sure exactly what type they use here, but small entrances, and not much bigger exits. But at the ER, we hang around and the doctors said his liver or where ever these people get shot, are basically mush. Again this is really close range.

7.62x39- had a drug deal gone wrong. Man shot in middle of chest at point blank with a chopped SKS (illegal) he was hit so close you could see the burn marks on him. Shot multiple times, and just chunks missing in the back. Also had someone shoot their self with an ak, in the head. Literally was missing half the back of his head and too.

38- boy was executed (18-19yrs old) shot in the back of the head, small entrance. Came out his jaw and his teeth were still connected. Looked like dentures gone wrong and it made him look like he had mandibles.

Good, good, good information. That's what I wanted to hear. This is the legit, no BS info instead of all the internet hype whenever you ask someone that question when they have no experience with it...

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Good, good, good information. That's what I wanted to hear. This is the legit, no BS info instead of all the internet hype whenever you ask someone that question when they have no experience with it...
Also realized bullets don’t give a flying fuck. I’ve seen a lot of shooting with cheap 25 autos and 380s. Those will kill too. I wouldn’t carry one, but I’ve seen bodies just dropped with them.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
And everyone already knows the whole “shot placement” is key. Which is 100% true. Seen people dropped with 25auto to the vitals, and seen people shot 7-10 times with 40, and fucking live. But like I also said, I have seen 40 cal absolutely demolish a man.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
Last thing and I’ll hush lol.

I love to meme with the internet, but seriously i wouldn’t feel under gunned with damn near anything. I’ve seen all kinds of calibers kill, and a lot that also didn’t and the person survive. I still have my caliber presences though. I see no argument between the 9v40v45. Pick what you want, they will all do the same fucking thing. Which is to deliver a hot chunk of fast moving metal, and tear a mofo up

step 1 of gun fighting: Have a gun.

Last edited: