Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
Yep. Made in the same factory. Good to go. Best deal on commblock AK.

The only real possible con on the RH10 is the barrel is still in question. I've never seen evidence that it's the same as a WASR barrel and the Paratrooper one Rob Ski tested was dog crap after not many rounds. Isn't the side rail also not standard?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
The only real possible con on the RH10 is the barrel is still in question. I've never seen evidence that it's the same as a WASR barrel and the Paratrooper one Rob Ski tested was dog crap after not many rounds. Isn't the side rail also not standard?
Side rail is higher than normal AKM, but mounts are available for it.
Barrel? I am with you. But I have enough AKs that it should not be a problem. I rotate what I shoot.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
$950 hand grenade.

"Outstanding" seller too. My first deal on ODT was from him. Advertized NIB Ruger LC9. That was when they first came out, and were resold for near retail. 1.5 hours of driving later I was a proud owner of a used LC9. He lied. And it was my first deal on ODT, so I did not want a Neg feedback. Never dealt with him again, never will. Sorry if he is on SET. I will take a hat.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
$950 hand grenade.

"Outstanding" seller too. My first deal on ODT was from him. Advertized NIB Ruger LC9. That was when they first came out, and were resold for near retail. 1.5 hours of driving later I was a proud owner of a used LC9. He lied. And it was my first deal on ODT, so I did not want a Neg feedback. Never dealt with him again, never will. Sorry if he is on SET. I will take a hat.

Why would you get a hat..no one gets hats...we'd just get to see a show

Last edited:

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
$950 hand grenade.

There are not hats here... just a drunk tank. And your post above, isn't being a dick, you should be fine.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Me and the Mrs, I think @Jhunter said he'll be there and @Balthaz also

Hoping @Jds556762 and @Peanut Butter can make it also

I'll keep a lookout! I'll be wearing a tan Geissele tee shirt and a Daniel Defense visor.

If you see someone clad head to toe in Atlanta United clothing, that would be me.

Leaving now for the gun show and I will be wearing this on the front of my shirt and a Diablo IV Jacket:
Also a Dark Grey Hat with a Grey American flag on it.

weapons.JPG