• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
:classicdoh: okay, I get what you were saying now. Still not too bad for what's essentially gonna be a hand fitted gun.
Hell yeah and you can still get oversized polish import FB CHF/CL barrels too for other builds you may wanna do instead. You can come into romanian parts kits still pretty cheap 250-300

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
If a haji in a cave can make an AK, why can’t I?

jk, I’d fuck up a khyber PaSs build
Bro they work, but they don’t work like we want our guns to work lol I seen some janky shit. Khyber only though. All the other ish was imported AKs in Afghanistan and everything under the sun in Iraq. We rolled on some guys in Sadr city who had MP5s. And BOAT LOADS of RPGs in both theaters lol.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Hell yeah and you can still get oversized polish import FB CHF/CL barrels too for other builds you may wanna do instead. You can come into romanian parts kits still pretty cheap 250-300

I'm telling you, if I EVER get an AK built it's gonna be a 74 Underfolder like the couple that @Wudee posted. I had never even thought about a 74 UF before because I had never seen one. Now I want one, like really bad.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
The RPG is a formidable weapon in the hands of a trained operator with a properly zeroed optic married to it. It will smoke check your ass at 500y. Hadji ain’t usually trained like that for that system. A Russian with an RPG-7 would be a damn problem though. I’d take an RPG over an AT-4 any day of the week. I’d take the 84mm Carl Gustaf over both of them. Carl is my spirit animal

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'm telling you, if I EVER get an AK built it's gonna be a 74 Underfolder like the couple that @Wudee posted. I had never even thought about a 74 UF before because I had never seen one. Now I want one, like really bad.
They had Bulgarian 74 kits for 599 in stock too for just today and sold out

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I don’t want to say I envy those who saw combat, becisse I got friends who are for real fucked up, but it also almost seems like a waste. Idk how to explain it. I should have picked a better job, but here I am at a fire dept lmao

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I don’t want to say I envy those who saw combat, becisse I got friends who are for real fucked up, but it also almost seems like a waste. Idk how to explain it. I should have picked a better job, but here I am at a fire dept lmao
Nahhhh, You’re about to own 2 SKSs you STILL get to make helmet cams bursting into burning buildings, you save lives and don’t take em, and you’re at home and you get a sweet uniform with tools of destruction and no one hates on y’all like cops get hated on. It all worked out perfect for you!