Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Awesome time as ALWAYS!

That was some funny shit! JDS took a bite of his pepper and literally stopped talking mid-sentence to me for about 5 minutes solid. I thought he just maybe had a low tolerance for hot peppers. Could it REALLY be THAT hot??? I cut off the part he bit and then took a bite. I'm pretty sure I was foaming at the mouth by the time I got my ice water, which incidentally didn't help AT ALL.

So then the waitress cut off the end I bit and she took a bite bc she thought we were wimps. Coolest waitress EVER. Definitely helped keep the night fun.

Such a great time hanging out with JDS and his fam. Awesome people. Their daughter is SUPER CUTE!
Water actually makes heat from peppers worse. Whole milk or cream is the answer. Dairy fat shuts the heat off in seconds.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Man, a few years ago a few of us went and had a booth at the IV8888 range day and the guys from KG made had a buddy there from "The Farm Gun Works" who brought a FA suppressed P90. That thing was badass. No muzzle rise whatsoever and had a crazy cyclic rate. Somewhere around 1,100 RPM or something like that. It was a ton of fun.