• Total voters

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I’m off today....ain’t done nothing so far but drink coffee. I think I will take it easy today and hold my guns like @Jds556762 is doing with that P90!

Hey @Jds556762 is that a full 16 inch barrel on that P90 or does it have a shroud welded on? The only P90 I have ever seen up close was a sbr/select fire......pull the trigger to first stage = semi auto, pull it all the way back = brrrrrrrrrrrrat-a-tat-tat.... select fire!
It’s actually like a 14.5” barrel with a shroud over it and a flashbhider pinned to the shroud?

Ima chop the shit out of it.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
$950 hand grenade.

"Outstanding" seller too. My first deal on ODT was from him. Advertized NIB Ruger LC9. That was when they first came out, and were resold for near retail. 1.5 hours of driving later I was a proud owner of a used LC9. He lied. And it was my first deal on ODT, so I did not want a Neg feedback. Never dealt with him again, never will. Sorry if he is on SET. I will take a hat.

Fuck that guy. After Sandy Hook he was neckbearding all kinds of shit with no shame in his game at all. He'd take pictures of ammo in his car in the Walmart parking lot and post it for 5x retail. Every gun he listed still had the tag on it from where he had just bought it at the gun shop. Everyone knew what he was doing and established members wouldn't deal with him for the longest time. I don't know if that's changed or not but still, fuck that guy.

Even if he was a member here you wouldn't get a "hat." We don't have those here and don't plant to ever have those. You weren't being a dick, you were telling the truth about an experience you had with someone. If the guy is a liar he deserves to be called out. Other people need to know stuff like that. You can't hide behind "public callouts" and "rules violations" here and continue to screw over people, and that's the way it should be. Too many assholes are protected over there under their asinine rules and they know that and continue to get away with their shit.

World Class Dick Wrangler
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Sep 5, 2015
Da SAV
Zip code
So, I know this dude. Coolest cop I've ever met. Mellow as fuck. He's not a cop anymore. It appears that he arrested some chick for drugs, then destroyed the evidence after she fucked him. Then, she filed a complaint. Now, he's been fired and decertified, and is the subject of a criminal investigation.
Two lessons here:
Don't let Mr. Penis do all of your thinking.
Don't arrest people for bullshit 'crimes' that don't have a victim.