Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
The RPG is a formidable weapon in the hands of a trained operator with a properly zeroed optic married to it. It will smoke check your ass at 500y. Hadji ain’t usually trained like that for that system. A Russian with an RPG-7 would be a damn problem though. I’d take an RPG over an AT-4 any day of the week. I’d take the 84mm Carl Gustaf over both of them. Carl is my spirit animal
The Charlie Swede is a badass recoiless rifle! All recoiless rifles are badass and reach out and touch.....bad touch, lol!

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
$950 hand grenade.

"Outstanding" seller too. My first deal on ODT was from him. Advertized NIB Ruger LC9. That was when they first came out, and were resold for near retail. 1.5 hours of driving later I was a proud owner of a used LC9. He lied. And it was my first deal on ODT, so I did not want a Neg feedback. Never dealt with him again, never will. Sorry if he is on SET. I will take a hat.

I had a bad experience with that same dude. Posted. G21 and some 45 Ammo for sale with the caveat that the Ammo would not be sold separately unless the gun sold first. He immediately PMs me and says “I’ll take the Ammo”. I respond ok if the gun sales first you can have it. He crys “You are a liar....and other Alzheimer’s type stuff”. I basically told him to fuck off. Funny to hear after all these years he’s a liar.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I had a bad experience with that same dude. Posted. G21 and some 45 Ammo for sale with the caveat that the Ammo would not be sold separately unless the gun sold first. He immediately PMs me and says “I’ll take the Ammo”. I respond ok if the gun sales first you can have it. He crys “You are a liar....and other Alzheimer’s type stuff”. I basically told him to fuck off. Funny to hear after all these years he’s a liar.

Dang!!! That's nuts!

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
And morrning.
We BSed after the trade, he told me that his son was a State Trooper and he could get as much ammo as he wanted for free. So I thought "That ain't right!" But I did not say anything, I was a newbie.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
And morrning.

We BSed after the trade, he told me that his son was a State Trooper and he could get as much ammo as he wanted for free. So I thought "That ain't right!" But I did not say anything, I was a newbie.
Lol, while he was on his PM rant he told me his son was a GSP trooper too. I told him IDGAF, lol. Early in may career I worked for the GSP, I was a trooper in troop C (metro area). Hell, I couldn’t get free Ammo beyond what we were issued and immediately expended on the range. Lots a good men in that organization, his son is probably one of them......we can’t pick our family though, lol.

CQB27

Kalash Klub Jumpmaster
Oct 14, 2019
Rome
I’m off today....ain’t done nothing so far but drink coffee. I think I will take it easy today and hold my guns like @Jds556762 is doing with that P90!

Hey @Jds556762 is that a full 16 inch barrel on that P90 or does it have a shroud welded on? The only P90 I have ever seen up close was a sbr/select fire......pull the trigger to first stage = semi auto, pull it all the way back = brrrrrrrrrrrrat-a-tat-tat.... select fire!