GA Firing Line

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
And in Pennsylvania, there was some kind of argument between neighbors over snow shoveling/plowing that led to a husband and wife being shot to death, then the shooter killed himself.
WFT has our world came to. Not much shocks me anymore, just remember don’t be the victim , ( stay strapped ) I live in the country and I have a pistol at every outside door, plus a scoped rifle at 2 of them tote rifles, i fuck up yotes and groundhogs here pretty regular, on occasion I get a wild pig

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
Gonna sound like a weenie, but I didn't care that much for breaking bad. Reminded me too much of how I grew up and how many of my friends died from overdoses and drug/alcohol related causes.

Sopranos was good because there was always a cliffhanger at the end that blew everyone's minds. It was fun to track it week to week as the story unfolded. I don't know how bing watching would change that. The other thing is that I don't have the time to sit down and binge watch like that anymore.
Sorry to hear that, I thought the Breaking Bad series was such a well done show. To include better call Saul and El Camino. Plus they have great/accurate gun scenes in it. That always is a huge plus when rating a show for me lol. Thought the whole thing was a great story.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
If you watch the older episodes you'll see Head of Homicide Bill Huff interviewing suspects. He's a pretty nice dude, he's our security chief here since he retired. It's really kind of crazy though - in an episode where a girl gets capped in the head sitting on a Coke machine...she grew up down the street and was friends with my kids. I went to high school across the street from where she was killed.

In another episode a guy gets capped with a .22 rifle by a 17 year old, acting on behalf of a whore. I worked with the victim's brother when that happened.

Hell yeah man, I remember those episodes. I've literally seen every First 48 episode at least 2-3 times. I fucking love that show.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Hell yeah man, I remember those episodes. I've literally seen every First 48 episode at least 2-3 times. I fucking love that show.

Me too. I get tired of the usual true crime shows, but that one is always entertaining.

That girl that got killed - nice kid, really pretty. The interviewed her mom at the end of that show....she is just a real piece of shit, for real. They lived a couple houses down from us, the girl, her brother and father had moved out and whore mom stayed. Constant comings and goings in an otherwise nice neighborhood. One of her drunk boyfriends set the house on fire and it burned to the ground. All us neighbors were out in the street watching it with joy in our hearts lol. New neighbors are better.