Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

Just southeast of Tulsa. I wish people would quit doing this. Some retard stabbed his wife and two kids to death then killed himself night before last here.

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code

Just southeast of Tulsa. I wish people would quit doing this. Some retard stabbed his wife and two kids to death then killed himself night before last here.

I'm glad they murk a ton of motherfuckers in Tulsa. I love watching it on The First 48.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I'm glad they murk a ton of motherfuckers in Tulsa. I love watching it on The First 48.

If you watch the older episodes you'll see Head of Homicide Bill Huff interviewing suspects. He's a pretty nice dude, he's our security chief here since he retired. It's really kind of crazy though - in an episode where a girl gets capped in the head sitting on a Coke machine...she grew up down the street and was friends with my kids. I went to high school across the street from where she was killed.

In another episode a guy gets capped with a .22 rifle by a 17 year old, acting on behalf of a whore. I worked with the victim's brother when that happened.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
If you watch the older episodes you'll see Head of Homicide Bill Huff interviewing suspects. He's a pretty nice dude, he's our security chief here since he retired. It's really kind of crazy though - in an episode where a girl gets capped in the head sitting on a Coke machine...she grew up down the street and was friends with my kids. I went to high school across the street from where she was killed.

In another episode a guy gets capped with a .22 rifle by a 17 year old, acting on behalf of a whore. I worked with the victim's brother when that happened.
Whores can make young kids do stupid shit

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code

And in Pennsylvania, there was some kind of argument between neighbors over snow shoveling/plowing that led to a husband and wife being shot to death, then the shooter killed himself.