That thing is gorgeous!!

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
watch it again! its on HBO MAX if you have it, its my favorite TV show, well that and breaking bad
Gonna sound like a weenie, but I didn't care that much for breaking bad. Reminded me too much of how I grew up and how many of my friends died from overdoses and drug/alcohol related causes.

Sopranos was good because there was always a cliffhanger at the end that blew everyone's minds. It was fun to track it week to week as the story unfolded. I don't know how bing watching would change that. The other thing is that I don't have the time to sit down and binge watch like that anymore.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Gonna sound like a weenie, but I didn't care that much for breaking bad. Reminded me too much of how I grew up and how many of my friends died from overdoses and drug/alcohol related causes.

Sopranos was good because there was always a cliffhanger at the end that blew everyone's minds. It was fun to track it week to week as the story unfolded. I don't know how bing watching would change that. The other thing is that I don't have the time to sit down and binge watch like that anymore.

Sounds like you have kids.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA

#babylife