Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
@Grunk
4% Licodaine patch did not do anything for the wife. Injury might be too deep.
I am so sorry to hear that. We will be praying for her. It sounds like a pain management doctor might be the next necessary step. Disc problems are tricky. I had to have back surgery in the 90s. Had some low back pain for a couple of months, but nothing that I couldn't live with. One day I just fell over--a piece of a disc had come loose & was compressing nerves so my leg wouldn't work. Others, & this sounds like your wife's case, have intense pain but can go years without surgery.

My offer stands to buy the 4% lidocaine patches from you for Suz unless you want to keep them on hand for other temporary pains. And please let me know if we can do anything at all.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I am so sorry to hear that. We will be praying for her. It sounds like a pain management doctor might be the next necessary step. Disc problems are tricky. I had to have back surgery in the 90s. Had some low back pain for a couple of months, but nothing that I couldn't live with. One day I just fell over--a piece of a disc had come loose & was compressing nerves so my leg wouldn't work. Others, & this sounds like your wife's case, have intense pain but can go years without surgery.

My offer stands to buy the 4% lidocaine patches from you for Suz unless you want to keep them on hand for other temporary pains. And please let me know if we can do anything at all.
I'll keep the rest of the patches. I can use them myself.
Her right leg stops working occasionally, especially at night. Disk pinches the nerve. Tiger Balm patches burn hot enough to block the pain . Pray for her, please.
Going to the spine doc this week and then another doc to try to get a prescription for Tramadol.

preppingjedi

Sniper
Kalash Klub
Sep 6, 2016
IL
Zip code
I'll keep the rest of the patches. I can use them myself.
Her right leg stops working occasionally, especially at night. Disk pinches the nerve. Tiger Balm patches burn hot enough to block the pain . Pray for her, please.
Going to the spine doc this week and then another doc to try to get a prescription for Tramadolj

Jeez, thought I had it bad... Of course I know it can always be worse. Your wife is in my prayers.