Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I heard a term yesterday that describes what’s going on.
“Vaccination bullying”
There’s a lot of that going on. I’m getting it from work.
I hate to be the guy who says “I told you so” in this situation, half my family has taken both doses at this point. Looks like the price of virgin blood is about to go up.

What gets me is how on the CDC website (and other sources) they report the "vaccine" as being "safe".

Ok, so how can you call it safe when you haven't explored the long term effects? Wasn't even tested on animals before subjecting humans to it.

And don't get me started on these vaccine passports...

In the meantime get yourself 20-30 minutes of good sun per day w/o sunscreen (don't over do it @Knight ) and in the winter months take 8-9,000 iu of vitamin D.

I heard it on the internet so it must be true...

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
All y’all know about me and Covid. Shit knocked me around like a piñata. I thought I was gonna die for real. I shit all over the shower, I couldn’t breathe, heart doing back flips.

hell the first bout it kicked off a solid 8-9 months of LPR reflux issues had to take meds for.

it absolutely destroys me

Knowing that i apparently am one of the super un-lucky ones who gets the shit kicked out of him by wu-flu I wanted to do whatever I could to lessen that impact and increase my chances of not getting for real real fucked up by it

instead of a vaccine I made lifestyle changes. I changed my diet completely, I lowered my blood pressure significantly, dropped almost 30lbs, started running and hiking more to build up my cardiovascular system. Started taking vitamins and dressing my diet around a plan that gave me proper nutrition.

instead of relying on the government, and scientist, and man, and labs to come up with a way to lessen my chances of a bad outcome i decided I’d rather try and change the way i live to better increase my odds of surviving all diseases and illnesses.

if I get Covid again, at least I can lay face down on the floor and say I ate as healthy as I could, was drug free, stopped drinking in excess, had a strong cardiovascular system, was not obese, did not have high blood pressure...

point is, I’d rather make an overall lifestyle change and stick to it then take an experimental vaccine.

and no one can say that my way was the easier, lazier, less-responsible way. So when Vaxxers try and give me a speech about responsibility I can drop fooking bombs on them
You just mad I called you out on that meme.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Literally people want to sit in their basement, eat fucking mc muffins, suck down a venti Frappuccino, smoke vape pens, and do nothing for their own health then expect their government to make a pill to reverse all their bad decisions, make everyone around them take a vaccine so their ass doesn’t get fucked up

trust the science

the science is the overwhelming majority of people who had the worst outcomes, death or long term illness, clotting etc had one or several underlying conditions, diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, or heart disease. Do they all have that? No. Do I want people to have a choice to get vaccinated if they determine that’s best for them? Yes.

but if you suffer from those underlying conditions here’s an idea as well...

there’s a vaccine for obesity, it’s called diet and exercise.
There’s a vaccine for diabetes, it’s called diet and exercise.
There’s a vaccine for high blood pressure, it’s called diet and exercise.
There’s a vaccine for heart disease, it’s called diet and exercise

it’s never too late to take your life back into your own hands, and have accountability for what you do, and sacrifice your time, your desires, your addictions for your own well being. It’s hard, it’s unpleasant, it’s ownership of your own outcome of things within your control.

for the stuff that’s out of your control, that’s Gods will, and the Covid vaccine wasn’t going to stop his will any more than running 8 miles was going to stop his will.

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
Literally people want to sit in their basement, eat fucking mc muffins, suck down a venti Frappuccino, smoke vape pens, and do nothing for their own health then expect their government to make a pill to reverse all their bad decisions, make everyone around them take a vaccine so their ass doesn’t get fucked up

trust the science

the science is the overwhelming majority of people who had the worst outcomes, death or long term illness, clotting etc had one or several underlying conditions, diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure, or heart disease. Do they all have that? No. Do I want people to have a choice to get vaccinated if they determine that’s best for them? Yes.

but if you suffer from those underlying conditions here’s an idea as well...

there’s a vaccine for obesity, it’s called diet and exercise.
There’s a vaccine for diabetes, it’s called diet and exercise.
There’s a vaccine for high blood pressure, it’s called diet and exercise.
There’s a vaccine for heart disease, it’s called diet and exercise

it’s never too late to take your life back into your own hands, and have accountability for what you do, and sacrifice your time, your desires, your addictions for your own well being. It’s hard, it’s unpleasant, it’s ownership of your own outcome of things within your control.

for the stuff that’s out of your control, that’s Gods will, and the Covid vaccine wasn’t going to stop his will any more than running 8 miles was going to stop his will.
People be lazy, yo.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

anybody???? Bout to give up and leave it in the safe. Shoot me an offer if interested. nothing wrong with it at all. barely used
What’s the lumen rating on it? Battery type?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I heard a term yesterday that describes what’s going on.
“Vaccination bullying”
There’s a lot of that going on. I’m getting it from work.
Yep. Same here. My answer "my kids mom already died. There too many complications with vaccines. I do not want to die and leave them complete orphans." Usually shuts up the vaccine patrol right up.