Faktory 47

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
"Just as good" means different things. Just as good in the jungles of Nam where your life relies on it and maintenance is often neglected? Nope.

For the average person needing an EDC knife for opening packages, cutting up boxes, slicing an apple and normal, everyday tasks? Sure, the Kershaw version of the Emerson will fill that need "just as well"...

Is a BMW S1000rr a faster, better bike than a 10 year old 600? On a large race track, yeah. On Wolf Pen Gap where it's all tight and twisty and your speed is limited and how much power you can put down is severely limited... The older 600 will keep up with ease, rider skill being equal...
Take Taurus for example....

The Devil made me do it....

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I wanna shoot some AKs and stuff. Gotta zero this Krink, Goo-lil, and Pee-Tee-Argh.

So tapped out on buying more AK stuff - the market is so blown out that it doesn't seem like as much fun these days. Only fun thing left is shootin' 'em!
Gotta make sure they pulled out the gas restrictor lol

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
They offer two types. The extended one (probably what you have and what I always had too) and the enhanced performance one, this new one .

I like the extended a lot but this one works better in this chassis I think

d8cbe299e1577ba70c1a7dc0bb1408a9.jpg

Took me a while, but I found the pic.

I’m not sure which I would prefer.

2Glocks

Off base and off line
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Aug 30, 2019
Your Mother’s House
Zip code
If there are any long term effects from the various vaccines the Red Cross will have to turn vaccinated people away and they will lose tons of donors especially if the majority of the US gets vaccinated.

If that’s the case blood supply is going to drop and we are going to have major supply issues to hospitals and people are gonna get screwed

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
If there are any long term effects from the various vaccines the Red Cross will have to turn vaccinated people away and they will lose tons of donors especially if the majority of the US gets vaccinated.

If that’s the case blood supply is going to drop and we are going to have major supply issues to hospitals and people are gonna get screwed

I hope and pray it doesn't affect women's reproductive abilities either. Or men's, for that matter but it's hard to believe 211 million folks have drunk the coolaid.

Don't get me wrong, if you're older and have the co-morbidities I'd take it too. But there's just so many long term unknowns...and young folks rarely die from it anyway.

We may be the first society that committed genocide on itself...hope I'm wrong, needless to say.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I hope and pray it doesn't affect women's reproductive abilities either. Or men's, for that matter but it's hard to believe 211 million folks have drunk the coolaid.

Don't get me wrong, if you're older and have the co-morbidities I'd take it too. But there's just so many long term unknowns...and young folks rarely die from it anyway.

We may be the first society that committed genocide on itself...hope I'm wrong, needless to say.

I heard a term yesterday that describes what’s going on.
“Vaccination bullying”
There’s a lot of that going on. I’m getting it from work.

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth

I hate to be the guy who says “I told you so” in this situation, half my family has taken both doses at this point. Looks like the price of virgin blood is about to go up.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

All y’all know about me and Covid. Shit knocked me around like a piñata. I thought I was gonna die for real. I shit all over the shower, I couldn’t breathe, heart doing back flips.

hell the first bout it kicked off a solid 8-9 months of LPR reflux issues had to take meds for.

it absolutely destroys me

Knowing that i apparently am one of the super un-lucky ones who gets the shit kicked out of him by wu-flu I wanted to do whatever I could to lessen that impact and increase my chances of not getting for real real fucked up by it

instead of a vaccine I made lifestyle changes. I changed my diet completely, I lowered my blood pressure significantly, dropped almost 30lbs, started running and hiking more to build up my cardiovascular system. Started taking vitamins and dressing my diet around a plan that gave me proper nutrition.

instead of relying on the government, and scientist, and man, and labs to come up with a way to lessen my chances of a bad outcome i decided I’d rather try and change the way i live to better increase my odds of surviving all diseases and illnesses.

if I get Covid again, at least I can lay face down on the floor and say I ate as healthy as I could, was drug free, stopped drinking in excess, had a strong cardiovascular system, was not obese, did not have high blood pressure...

point is, I’d rather make an overall lifestyle change and stick to it then take an experimental vaccine.

and no one can say that my way was the easier, lazier, less-responsible way. So when Vaxxers try and give me a speech about responsibility I can drop fooking bombs on them