Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds V3

Faktory 47

YUK0N

I Eat horse cum from Thomas’ Ass
Kalash Klub
Apr 21, 2020
GA
Zip code
"Just as good" means different things. Just as good in the jungles of Nam where your life relies on it and maintenance is often neglected? Nope.

For the average person needing an EDC knife for opening packages, cutting up boxes, slicing an apple and normal, everyday tasks? Sure, the Kershaw version of the Emerson will fill that need "just as well"...

Is a BMW S1000rr a faster, better bike than a 10 year old 600? On a large race track, yeah. On Wolf Pen Gap where it's all tight and twisty and your speed is limited and how much power you can put down is severely limited... The older 600 will keep up with ease, rider skill being equal...

IMG_5954.jpg
Love my paras. Jade and black blade best color combo hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FarewellToKings

To mould a new reality
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jun 21, 2019
Central, Ga
Zip code
I remember back in 2013 when I was in college I followed the whole Kiev’s civil unrest thing on YouTube religiously. It was very interesting watching a major city, a capital, go to complete anarchy. Not to mention the whole country. Went from throwing rocks to people taking sides and launching mortar rounds and RPG rockets at each other
Ancient history to you, but you should look up what happened to Sarajevo. Went from hosting the Olympics to a bombed out hulk.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
They have redesigned that release from what I have.
They offer two types. The extended one (probably what you have and what I always had too) and the enhanced performance one, this new one .

I like the extended a lot but this one works better in this chassis I think