Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

rOmiLaYu

Tracker
Trusted Trader
Mar 25, 2015
Earth
Zip code
Thank God he wasn't issued RIP, everybody would be dead and the neighbors would all have trocar wounds.
funny-baby-picture.jpg

Reactions: Shemp

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
So these three assholes respond to somebody knocking on somebody's front door then standing on their lawn.

These three idiots show up at the wrong house, knock on the front door. When nobody answers they go around back. They notice the back gate and door are open and call it suspicious. They enter the residence where they are confronted by a dog which two of them shoot. Well at least they got to kill something today.

And really WTF? Did the alleged suspect bring a dog? I'm telling you I see these cops being taken out and I am losing sympathy.

So the home owner runs from his house and they shoot him and one of the cops gets hit by friendly fire.

This is what is being reported in the latest update on the radio.

I'm so fucking pissed right now I can't type without errors.

Motherfuckers!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Not Dekalb?

That cop was a serious operator. He apparently was using standard hollowpoints. Thank God he wasn't issued RIP, everybody would be dead and the neighbors would all have trocar wounds.

Yep Dekalb...i had just gotten done talking about a work project in Gwinnett and clearly still had it on my mind. ..

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
So these three assholes respond to somebody knocking on somebody's front door then standing on their lawn.

These three idiots show up at the wrong house, knock on the front door. When nobody answers they go around back. They notice the back gate and door are open and call it suspicious. They enter the residence where they are confronted by a dog which two of them shoot. Well at least they got to kill something today.

And really WTF? Did the alleged suspect bring a dog? I'm telling you I see these cops being taken out and I am losing sympathy.

So the home owner runs from his house and they shoot him and one of the cops gets hit by friendly fire.

This is what is being reported in the latest update on the radio.

I'm so fucking pissed right now I can't type without errors.

Motherfuckers!

You forgot to finish the last line...Mother fucking heroes!

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
What's wrong with a regular watch and an iphone?

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
I'm curious what kind of data it would take to change your mind.

I am interested in how the oceans affect climate. I have read some interesting theories about tropical conveyors and how they affect the polar regions. There is potential for some interesting work there.

They simply aren't asking objective questions.

They are forming opinions and trying to massage the data to back that up. When the data don't work, they will change their questions to better try and make their observations work.

The "hockey stick graph" is a classic misrepresentation of data through statistical manipulation which few people understand:

http://a-sceptical-mind.com/the-rise-and-fall-of-the-hockey-stick

And the stunts which have been pulled since then are even worse. Now, the idiots can't even agree on whether this crap is about temperature, storms, or #blacklivesmatter.

There is no way to salvage govt-funded research at this point. And I think the very idea of inferring effects 150 years of human related carbon emissions activity-in the context of 6 billion years of history is laughable. That is so far beyond the realm of science that the question shouldn't even be asked. (In fact, it isn't being asked-we are just being told what to think about a non-answerable question by a bunch of no-scientists.)

I would like to see more research on ocean salinity and currents as they affect temps, and I would like to see more research on solar cycles and their effects. No one really knows what triggers an ice age. Really!

We know far more about the surface of the moon than we do about what the ocean is up to.

freedom

Sniper
Mar 25, 2015
Covington, Ga
Zip code
Used to have to keep doors locked so burglars couldn't get in. Now you have to keep them locked to keep out burglars and the police.

There's nobody left on my side, is there?

No, there's not. And after they've accidentally shoot or killed you, we will get the news stories about Dial1911, his arsenal of assault and sniper rifles, tens of thousands of rounds of ammo, silencers like criminals and mobsters use, and bomb making materials. And a very loud minority at TOS will be glad the cop made it home to his family, because you're obviously a nut and a danger to good people everywhere.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
No, there's not. And after they've accidentally shoot or killed you, we will get the news stories about Dial1911, his arsenal of assault and sniper rifles, tens of thousands of rounds of ammo, silencers like criminals and mobsters use, and bomb making materials. And a very loud minority at TOS will be glad the cop made it home to his family, because you're obviously a nut and a danger to good people everywhere.

Surely he's guilty...criminal

Reactions: Strider12

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Hey now- I don't have any bomb making materials.

Reactions: Shemp

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
This^^

Sublimebeer

MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
Mar 25, 2015
East Cobb Ga
Zip code
Very few people notice a regular watch.

I've got a g shock now that hasn't left my arm in three years(aside to put on a fancy watch).

The selling points to me:
Once you are on a network you can leave your phone in one place charging, but you can walk around freely and talk/text. I'm on the phone most of the day. My phone is usually stuck to one location charging.

When flying you can just put your arm up to the scanner and not dick around with having your phone in your hand.

Fitness. I like that it will keep track of my workout even if I don't bring my phone in the gym.

I don't need help being noticed. I'm 6ft 6 and as sexy as Brad Pitt.

Reactions: Mac11FA