Reactions: Laufen and Shemp

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I'll play devil's advocate:

Screw the "home Owner", surely he was doing something illegal otherwise he wouldn't have made his house look like that of a criminal's house. Don't come crying to us when you suddenly need a cop to come kill your dog.
Why would anyone need a military style dog?

Reactions: Strider12 and Shemp

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
You're comparing the opinion of professionals to the opinions of those that are not professionals. Hopefully you're not a hypocrite, and you consult the bum of the street corner next time you have a medical condition that warrants attention.
Wow, could you be any more incorrect or paint with a broader brush?

Science doesn't fail by the way.

It is simply formal logic applied to a problem to create an acceptable solution.

They have not correctly identified a problem, created a solution, or created any theory which matches predictions.

Pretty damn simple. And anyone who calls it "science" is simply wrong.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It is simply formal logic applied to a problem to create an acceptable solution.

They have not correctly identified a problem, created a solution, or created any theory which matches predictions.

Pretty damn simple. And anyone who calls it "science" is simply wrong.
Do you have an example of this horrible bastardization of science, and evidence that it is as pervasive as you suggest?

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
I don't care how many qualifications any of those climate "scientists" may have. If they haven't compiled with the scientific method, their crap ain't acceptable anywhere.

Only dumbass politicians and gullible people who know nothing about science think otherwise

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't care how many qualifications any of those climate "scientists" may have. If they haven't compiled with the scientific method, their crap ain't acceptable anywhere.

Only dumbass politicians and gullible people who know nothing about science think otherwise
So where have they shirked compliance? I don't know of anyone in the field that "wants" there to be strong evidence of human induced climate change, but the evidence is overwhelming.

Also, we're talking about actual scientists, not "scientists". They are the most highly trained professionals in the field, and you're claiming that your feelings on the subject trump their expertise...pretty hilarious if it weren't pervasive and not a laughing matter.

Last edited:

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Do you have an example of this horrible bastardization of science, and evidence that it is as pervasive as you suggest?

I don't need evidence.

I am just saying that they don't know. No matter what claims they make.

They have about 150 years of reliable temp data-from a small collection of sites. And they want to Extrapolate long term models from that?

The earth is a few billion years old. To say that this temp is perfect is ludicrous. To say that we can control any temp in the future is more ludicrous. To further say that all this is somehow caused by gases which are emitted by human activity is insane. (Most people aren't smart enough to figure out that volcanoes have emitted many orders of magnitude greater amounts of these gases in the past.)

150 years of data to show how a complex system which involves the ocean and atmosphere (and is 6 billion years old.) these guys are beyond standard, garden variety fools. They got special fool skills.

Reactions: Strider12