• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
OK, science boy.

How come your clowns refuse to utilize the scientific method? Riddle me that.

They don't get past the hypothesis part. They just create new hypothesis after new hypothesis to attempt to match observations. That is called propaganda.

Those fools can't even agree on what should happen. Warmer, colder, ice, storms, tornadoes, flying monkeys, airborne herpes......

Give me a damn break.
Can you tell me about which particular study you're referring to?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
laptop with chrome

I need the big screen for my old eyes

Reactions: sam

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
A house that fit the description?

Couldn't the 911 caller give a freakin' address number?

Those officers were putting their lives on the line to protect lives and property and sounds like they screwed the pooch in the process.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
OK, science boy.

How come your clowns refuse to utilize the scientific method? Riddle me that.

They don't get past the hypothesis part. They just create new hypothesis after new hypothesis to attempt to match observations. That is called propaganda.

Those fools can't even agree on what should happen. Warmer, colder, ice, storms, tornadoes, flying monkeys, airborne herpes......

Give me a damn break.
Let me state the obvious.

It isn't the rigor by which scientists have collected data, formulated hypotheses, tested results, and submitted those conclusions for peer review that bothers you...how could it. It's extremely thorough, and outside of google cut and paste, you don't have a clue about the scientific method or how rigorous the thousands of scientists are that use it. You simply paint with the broadest brush imaginable and say "they" aren't rigorous. But why? Would you do such a thing?

Simple. You don't like their results. You, with opinion not grounded in the rigors of scientific pursuit, but emotion. But why are you so emotional about it? Again, simple. People identify with facets of their culture very strongly, (not all, but most), and anyone that doesn't find value in it, or dismisses it as unimportant in less than valuable has attacked the lifestyle of that person. You don't want to feel like those limp wristed lefties might be onto something. Climate change...meh, I don't want to consider the possibility that my lifestyle has to change.

Your simply exhibiting the same behavior that an owner of brand "x" does, when someone says they don't like brand "x". Their like or dislike shouldn't mean anything to you, but for some reason you feel compelled to defend your choice in choosing brand "x". Sound familiar? It should, because it's a human psychological behavior that's exhibited the world over, and it's totally illogical. That's the type of illogical thinking that allows a person with zero professional scientific training in the field of climate change to feel like their opinion matters, or that it's valid. It isn't.

If you care to rebuke this, please cite the methods by which you've invalidated their findings.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
This is precisely my point.

They made a bunch of theories. Those theories yielded predictions. ALL those prredictions have failed to match observations.

So they keep gonig back to the drawing board and attempting to rationalize stuff-over and over, And they keep failing.

Dumbasses are now trying to divert attention to their previously retarded predictions about temperature and make the whole thing about "change." Storms, snow, ice, anything they can dream up. They are desperate, because they are failing-miserably.
Wow, could you be any more incorrect or paint with a broader brush?

Science doesn't fail by the way.

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
Screwed the pooch is translated to "complicated" in cop talk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shemp

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Where's @Ken Ford? We need another perspective. This thread would start a 50 page fight, with infractions being handed out, at TOS.

I'll play devil's advocate:

Screw the "home Owner", surely he was doing something illegal otherwise he wouldn't have made his house look like that of a criminal's house. Don't come crying to us when you suddenly need a cop to come kill your dog.

Reactions: Laufen

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I'll play devil's advocate:

Screw the "home Owner", surely he was doing something illegal otherwise he wouldn't have made his house look like that of a criminal's house. Don't come crying to us when you suddenly need a cop to come kill your dog.
I knew you were Ken Ford. Or are you Deller?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Shemp