Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Strider12

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
Atlanta
Zip code
I've got a g shock now that hasn't left my arm in three years(aside to put on a fancy watch).

The selling points to me:
Once you are on a network you can leave your phone in one place charging, but you can walk around freely and talk/text. I'm on the phone most of the day. My phone is usually stuck to one location charging.

When flying you can just put your arm up to the scanner and not dick around with having your phone in your hand.

Fitness. I like that it will keep track of my workout even if I don't bring my phone in the gym.

I don't need help being noticed. I'm 6ft 6 and as sexy as Brad Pitt.
Understand all but the last one. Remember we've met.

Reactions: Sublimebeer

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
Th

at little black one in the back looks guilty. I think he knows sump'n......

1426157560772.jpg

Just sayin

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
You should have seen me trying to plead out on an animal necrophilia case! No your honor, I didn't know the cat was dead whilst I was fucking it! LOL

Common mistake.

I mean, who amongst us hasn't nailed a dead cat or two after a rough evening? Kinda takes the edge off.

Reactions: Mac11FA

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Used to have to keep doors locked so burglars couldn't get in. Now you have to keep them locked to keep out burglars and the police.

There's nobody left on my side, is there?
Maybe this FL State Trooper ;)

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
When working from home, I use Internet Explorer or Chrome, when mobile I use Safari. I've never used Tapatalk and doubt I ever will due to all of the things I've read about it.

DoglegArms

Silencer Dealer of 2015, 2016, 2017
Jul 12, 2015
Dallas, GA
www.doglegarms.com
Zip code
What's your fav mobile apps? I use these the most on iPhone:

Any.Do - to do list
Margins+ - margin calculator
Tiny Scanner - turns photos into faxes
Waze - GPS
Tinder - fire starting guide

Reactions: Sheps

Jcountry

Frontiersman
Mar 30, 2015
Georgia
I heard a very strange story today.

A co-worker said he used to fly small loads of cargo into strips all over Puerto Rico (like 130 something islands.)

When he first started doing it, a fellow pilot told him there were some " 'nam vets" living out on some of the more remote strips-but he would likely never see them. Just kick out the cargo and get out.

He wound up seeing a couple of them long enough for them to grab a box or two and disappear into the brush. He said it was freaky... Some dude would emerge from the brush long enough to say "hey-man," grab a box or two, and then disappear again.

Supposedly, story is that a couple dozen of them just couldn't re-adjust to society and preferred living off-the-grid in the sticks of some isolated islands in the Puerto Rico chain.

This story is from back in the early 80s, so it has been a while...... But anyone ever hear of this? I sure hadn't...

This guy claimed that there was a whole bunch of them. Dozens maybe.

Reactions: Mac11FA