Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
I know my good friend/neighbor fought in nam. He is always talking about ptsd and the lack of sleep because of dreams. That would be a good enough reason for me to skip town. Some days I really wonder how he functions, because I work crazy hours and he seems to always be up. One of the best his I know though. Hell next time I talk to him I will see what he has to think about the subject.

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Itriage- hospital locator
Wiser- chemical guide
Erg 2012- chemical guide

All work stuff. But helps with everything I need to do for my job.

Dinky Dau

Over Sexed Sr. Citizen
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 12, 2015
Zip code
I'd call it bullshit. This is a big country, vast vast empty spaces, you don't need a sandbar island to be isolated.
We take care of our own,,you don't have a fucking clue! Some things are better left alone, another time another place.. Some just want to be left alone..No excuses, no story, not wanting to explain something, others can't understand..Until you walk in our shoes, you don't know shit..Just say'in. Carry on...

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Where's @Ken Ford? We need another perspective. This thread would start a 50 page fight, with infractions being handed out, at TOS.
No shit. He loathed any negative posts about cop bashing! At least if he shows up here, he won't be a mod!

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
We take care of our own,,you don't have a fucking clue! Some things are better left alone, another time another place.. Some just want to be left alone..No excuses, no story, not wanting to explain something, others can't understand..Until you walk in our shoes, you don't know shit..Just say'in. Carry on...
Well said, double D!

Reactions: Cudruln

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
No shit. He loathed any negative posts about cop bashing! At least if he shows up here, he won't be a mod!
Take it for what it's worth, but I honestly never saw Ken @ ODT defend bad cops; usually he was just jumping in when there was an obvious lack of the "other side" of the story. I know I'll probably get bashed for being a "cop supporter" and such, but Ken was usually well grounded in his statements.

Okay, I'm ready .... let the beatings begin

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
So, she opened her cabinet and your little buddy jumped out eh? I like euphemisms.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Can see how this would look natural if you were 6'6"

9463a05b06a98854c89a201cc2e26ab9.jpg

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
He did not defend bad cops, just all of them!
Sorry, but I'm gonna have to disagree with you on that, I recall many a thread where he condoned "bad" cops where there was a clear, cut and dry situation. Now when there was lacking info, he was just like me and aked many questions as to what the "rest of the story was".

Not trying to defend him, but those are the facts to the best of my recollection; I may have missed a few conversations here and there....

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Take it for what it's worth, but I honestly never saw Ken @ ODT defend bad cops; usually he was just jumping in when there was an obvious lack of the "other side" of the story. I know I'll probably get bashed for being a "cop supporter" and such, but Ken was usually well grounded in his statements.

Okay, I'm ready .... let the beatings begin

I agree, he seemed pretty level headed for the most part.... But that being said, he defended them with a pretty broad brush, the same can be said for Bear44... (and I dont have a problem w/ either one of them, I'm just saying...)

Reactions: Shemp and Strider12

AirOpsMgr

Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
I agree, he seemed pretty level headed for the most part.... But that being said, he defended them with a pretty broad brush, the same can be said for Bear44... (and I dont have a problem w/ either one of them, I'm just saying...)
I won't debate that, but also realize that conversations do tend to get a little heated and it's easy for opinions to become easily skewed. I also tend to look more closely at all the given sides of the story since most of my family are LEO, but I'll still try to call a spade a spade when it comes down to determining factual information (or at least I hope I do).

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Waze

I'm functionally deficient on smart phones...

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I won't debate that, but also realize that conversations do tend to get a little heated and it's easy for opinions to become easily skewed. I also tend to look more closely at all the given sides of the story since most of my family are LEO, but I'll still try to call a spade a spade when it comes down to determining factual information (or at least I hope I do).
And a ho a ho! I know I know! True about the debates. The main problem is that most of the information comes from mainstream media and not all the facts are present. Same thing for the OP of this thread. The full truth will not be known about it until the full GBI investigation is complete and even then the truth may not be known, at least to the general public. Still, people love a good heated discussion!