• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I would love to see Alestorm (pirate metal) live....

Recently (last couple years) saw Royal Blood, The Eagles, Rival Sons and John Mayer. Great concerts! I think Royal Blood might have been my favorite, which is ironic since I'd only barely heard of them before the concert.

Reactions: 3x and Jstegman1

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
It may just be the optic but when I mount it to the rear like that the frame bisected my vision leaving me a 6 inch blind spot at 100m

Maybe because I am used to shooting pistols with an RDS I am more comfortable viewing the optic at a distance. I wish I could put a c-more slide ride on the end of the AR but I don't have one anymore.

View attachment 94189

3232fb1108c8e1ed6546eabebb7bd417.jpg

Try it here.

Edit:
Never mind. Late to the party again.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
MF!!! I'm changing out these switches and receptacles. I kept getting popped and I knew I shouldn't, so I pulled down the attic access (right above where I'm working) just enough to see and yep, the light is on. So I cut the switch and I'm just about to take the ground wire loose and that's when the attic pulled up and slammed shut. I'm gonna go inside and change my pants now. Holy hell, I ain't jumped like that in a good while. Whew. Good for the ol ticker. I know I'm alive now.

View attachment 94142 View attachment 94143

Don't need light bulbs with that paint color!!!!

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code

Abishai

Tracker
Kalash Klub
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
It may just be the optic but when I mount it to the rear like that the frame bisected my vision leaving me a 6 inch blind spot at 100m

Maybe because I am used to shooting pistols with an RDS I am more comfortable viewing the optic at a distance. I wish I could put a c-more slide ride on the end of the AR but I don't have one anymore.

View attachment 94189
Nice lower snek

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Axeman

Here's one of those sidefolders you were looking for...

Thanks! I'll run right out and buy it... o_o

I see it has one of those chrome follower mags you were looking for

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
I remembered that when I went to go put it with that furniture set, lol. I can now justify the purchase because I sold one that was too pretty to refinish so now I can refinish this one and not feel bad. Thanks man.
Yea I thought about refinishing this one too to match my dong but once looking at it in person I thought the same it’s too nice to re do lol

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I am not what you would call an AR platform operator...

Yeah I was issued a M16a2 in the Corps, and also carried one for a while in Syria. However I generally preferred to use indigenous weapons platforms.

So my question is....

Do I have have my red dot too far forward?

I shoot both eyes open and sight picture is fine. It's zeroed for 50m.

As vain as it sounds on Saturday I am going to be shooting with some guys that almost exclusively run AR platform with RDS and I don't want to be laughed at for incompetence.

However since I have a Binary Trigger installed, I think that I might gain some cool points for my double taps on multiple targets.

View attachment 94180

Unfortunately I am running a tube with pad for now. My brace is supposed to be here tomorrow, but with the way USPS has been fucking up lately, it probably won't arrive till Saturday after I have left to go to the range.

Put in a heavy buffer and you don't need the brace. Tube with pad is what the bad-ass boys use!