• Total voters

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
One of the two roosters we moved out yesterday didn’t make it. Looks like a predator hit him. Such is life
that sucks , my granddaughter nailed a racoon a couple weeks ago with her 22 , it had a rooster in it mouth when she shot it ,,,she just has turned 9 , shes a bad ass with that 22

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Cus I bought your other one. Lol

I remembered that when I went to go put it with that furniture set, lol. I can now justify the purchase because I sold one that was too pretty to refinish so now I can refinish this one and not feel bad. Thanks man.

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
I am not what you would call an AR platform operator...

Yeah I was issued a M16a2 in the Corps, and also carried one for a while in Syria. However I generally preferred to use indigenous weapons platforms.

So my question is....

Do I have have my red dot too far forward?

I shoot both eyes open and sight picture is fine. It's zeroed for 50m.

As vain as it sounds on Saturday I am going to be shooting with some guys that almost exclusively run AR platform with RDS and I don't want to be laughed at for incompetence.

However since I have a Binary Trigger installed, I think that I might gain some cool points for my double taps on multiple targets.

20200723_213336_HDR.jpg

Unfortunately I am running a tube with pad for now. My brace is supposed to be here tomorrow, but with the way USPS has been fucking up lately, it probably won't arrive till Saturday after I have left to go to the range.