• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Best listened to in a strip club?
Well, if you enjoy hanging out in a place where the ladies are only there for the purpose of separating fools from their money...

Wait - doesn’t that happen in the family room too?

And the kitchen....

And the dining room...

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I would personally move it back onto the upper receiver. For one it’s a more bomb proof section of Pic as opposed to a rail that can rotate or shift under extreme situations.
The farther forward the dot (to an extent) typically the faster it will enter into your field of view.
If you look on the left side of your receiver where the BCG cam recesses when the bolt is closed there’s a line that’s used For the forging process. I typically position my red dots forward on the upper receiver but not all the way onto the rail and usually they end up centered on that line with 1/2 T marks left open depending on the size of the dot or the size of the mount

Personal preference on that though, but it’s the way I’ve always shot.
I found It’s a good balance between a nice field of view and fast acquisition for me.

View attachment 94181 View attachment 94182 View attachment 94183 View attachment 94184 View attachment 94185 View attachment 94186 View attachment 94187 View attachment 94188

I am SO confused about your ARs these days.

Do you still have the one with the "A25" on the FDE stock?

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Forgot I had this excellent COVID mask from Halloween a few years back...

View attachment 94202
@Rabbit2047 it’s not as awesome as yours, but at least I’m doing my part...

View attachment 94203

I never understood the guy fawkes fascination.

He was a religious extremist that was best known for a failed terrorist plot. The dumbass couldn't stay awake long enough to execute the plan.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

He was a religious extremist that was best known for a failed terrorist plot. The dumbass couldn't stay awake long enough to execute the plan.

See now you just ruined my life with Truth.

J/K I already knew this and agree i do not understand the fascination with him as well.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code

I agree. If people want to wear a mask of someone telling an arbitrary government to piss off, they should be wearing George Washington masks. Especially the Brits!

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Even weirder to me is the fact that wearing a Guy Fawkes mask has evidently come to be seen as some kind of symbol of supporting anarchy. At least according to some of my grandnieces high school friends. They didn't want to believe me when I pointed out he was trying to replace the British government with a Catholic monarchy. Then they got mad at me when they found out that was true.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
Even weirder to me is the fact that wearing a Guy Fawkes mask has evidently come to be seen as some kind of symbol of supporting anarchy. At least according to some of my grandnieces high school friends. They didn't want to believe me when I pointed out he was trying to replace the British government with a Catholic monarchy. Then they got mad at me when they found out that was true.

You Truth teller you...........
Hurting kids feelings from way back i see LMAO

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Yeah, I knew the real story, but truth rarely gets in the way of fiction, especially these days!