• Total voters

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
yeah, this is the stuff that further concretes in my mind that cops are moving towards this type of statist authoritarian control. I think there are still decent cops out there, but when LE acts like this they should get the same bullet a criminal deserves. Sad times for sure, the “protesters” seem more interested in destroying their community rather than rebuilding it after such an event...

The truth of the matter is, if it had been white guy who had died at the hands of that cop, no one would have cared.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Third precinct burnt down. Officers rescued from the roof by helicopter. National guard are in route

Minneapolis Third Precinct police station set on fire after rioters break in

https://www.foxnews.com/us/minneapo...ce-station-set-on-fire-after-rioters-break-in

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I’ve been saying for years that If law enforcement doesn’t change the way they do business, there’s going to be push pack from the commoners. I’d say we have reached push back. I hope it’s a wake up for all LE everywhere. We are tired of your shit. Police yourselves, or We The People will do it for you!

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I’ve been saying for years that If law enforcement doesn’t change the way they do business, there’s going to be push pack from the commoners. I’d say we have reached push back. I hope it’s a wake up for all LE everywhere. We are tired of your shit. Police yourselves, or We The People will do it for you!
This could end very bad with a lot of people killed

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Morning gents!
Beautiful weather in the west, sounds like wildfires up north. Arkansas is supposed to be a mudhole, but I bet I survive it.

Working half a day.....man this weekend can't start soon enough.
Arkansas is a mudhole my family has land there I go there a few times a year its always muddy

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

The rioting/looting is not sending the right message. Get some hard-assed lawyers, push to make LE responsible for individual actions, get rid of qualified immunity, and you'll see change immediately.

The actions up north are only solidifying the perceptions a lot of folks already have, and creating sympathy for more government control.