• Total voters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Am I crazy for wanting to pick up a Cetme L kit to have spares for my CetmeL? Kit is $275 (anyone seen one cheaper?)
Spare bolt, firing pin, everything except the barrel and receiver.
@Jds556762
For $275 I would if you plan to keep and use that rifle. Once they're gone, they're gone. I doubt they'll ever be this cheap again

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
The rioting/looting is not sending the right message. Get some hard-assed lawyers, push to make LE responsible for individual actions, get rid of qualified immunity, and you'll see change immediately.

The actions up north are only solidifying the perceptions a lot of folks already have, and creating sympathy for more government control.

b-b-but, that would require effort, and, *gasps* ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
The rioting/looting is not sending the right message. Get some hard-assed lawyers, push to make LE responsible for individual actions, get rid of qualified immunity, and you'll see change immediately.

The actions up north are only solidifying the perceptions a lot of folks already have, and creating sympathy for more government control.
Wholeheartedly agree to this statement by no means am I saying riot and loot. There’s a right and a wrong way to handle situations. This one is dead wrong

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
We can all agree that those officers were dead wrong. If you think otherwise you’re just as sick as them but again it all boils back down to race. Lazy thinkers
I gotta wonder - if you can speak well enough to say you “I can’t breathe”, then by definition, you CAN breathe, right? And 11 times? I just don’t understand.
Also don’t understand why that cop was being so rough with a guy getting arrested over a bad $20 check.

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I gotta wonder - if you can speak well enough to say you “I can’t breathe”, then by definition, you CAN breathe, right? And 11 times? I just don’t understand.
Also don’t understand why that cop was being so rough with a guy getting arrested over a bad $20 check.
Well....yea he was probably struggling to breathe at that point. I can’t breathe can mean I’m struggling to breathe. Have you ever witnessed a asthma attack? Doesn’t that person say I can’t breathe? If you can’t breathe.....you’re dead already obviously

AC-130 Above

WTB: SVT-40
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Newnan
Zip code
My take from the video is the people watching were demanding/asking the cop to get off his neck but he decided to make a stance and hold his ground. Cops don’t like being told what to do by civilians. You ever see a cop just look over someone? Like not even acknowledge their existence? I think that’s what this cop was, a narcissist you ain’t gunna tell me what to do cop. And now he’s paying for it.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
My take from the video is the people watching were demanding/asking the cop to get off his neck but he decided to make a stance and hold his ground. Cops don’t like being told what to do by civilians. You ever see a cop just look over someone? Like not even acknowledge their existence? I think that’s what this cop was, a narcissist you ain’t gunna tell me what to do cop. And now he’s paying for it.
He should be prosecuted. I think the rioting was a bit premature. I havent looked into it, but I also heard that at least a portion of the looters werent locals. Realistically the actions taken against all the cops involved were imediate, which is rare. No paid leave while an investigation took place, just gone. Which, for this case, they should be. Now, if it was a week from now and they still havent been indicted or arrested, I can fully understand large NON VIOLENT protest.