• Total voters

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
I don’t believe the death to be intentional. Are people thinking this guy died because of his race?
I’m sure you feel it wasn’t intentional but explain how it couldn’t have been? Police are first responders dude is already in handcuffs you have your knee on his neck and he’s telling you he can’t breathe and he’s going numb. You don’t act? That’s negligence already.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
That was the genius of MLK. Voice the wrong doing calmly, shut your mouth, and let the other side show the world how shitty they are. Personally I try adopt that style, but being italian it is difficult not to tell you exactly how fucking stupid you are

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I’m sure you feel it wasn’t intentional but explain how it couldn’t have been? Police are first responders dude is already in handcuffs you have your knee on his neck and he’s telling you he can’t breathe and he’s going numb. You don’t act? That’s negligence already.
It's reckless indifference, which is worse than gross negligence
#lawyerstuff

Negligence is a breach of duty, as in the cop had a duty to follow training and protocol. Recklessness is knowing the likely outcome of your action will result in harm and doing it anyway. Cop would know the risks associated with putting his knee on someone's neck like that as a result of his training (or even common sense).

KERTWOOD

Tracker
Oct 14, 2019
Hannah's Mill
How can one say it wasn’t intentional when the “perp” already handcuffed and can’t do anything? I’m interested in knowing how it wasn’t intentional. Please explain
I pretty sure he didn't intend to commit 1st degree murder while being recorded. I think he was thinking aint nobody gonna tell me nothing and wanted to prove a prideful point.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
#lawyerstuff

Negligence is a breach of duty, as in the cop had a duty to follow training and protocol. Recklessness is knowing the likely outcome of your action will result in harm and doing it anyway. Cop would know the risks associated with putting his knee on someone's neck like that as a result of his training (or even common sense).
That's worth a $1 donation

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
#lawyerstuff

I’m horny

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
In my humble opinion, I think a growing portion of LE are The narcissistic authoritarian type, and like @AC-130 Above stated, don’t like hearing it from us plebeians. When you have a bunch of raging type A borderline sociopaths with guns and badges, the outcome won’t be pleasant. Police nowadays are more focused on serving warrants and executing orders than serving the community and executing discernment. Regardless of race, gender, etc, we can ALL agree a portion of cops are out of control.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Since we wanna play that game if those armed men were black they would’ve been shot dead.......

I don't know about that. Cops are currently afraid to shoot black men burning the town. Not sure they want to shoot peaceful protestors, but I'm not sure.

And for the record, those armed protestors were a bunch of douchebags, IMHO. The only person with guts in this whole deal was the chick in Texas that stayed open, got arrested, and refused to back down. If more folks would act like that, there would be less of this other bullshit.