• Total voters

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
I don’t want to be called a hero I could care less about being called a hero, asshole, jackbooted thug, bitch, hoe. As long as I know I’m doing what’s right by my job and my community I could absolutely care less about being labeled anything. I want to change as many lives as I can and I don’t want any sort of recognition for it. Maybe that’s what set me aside from others

Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?

j/k

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Just like any other profession theirs bad people. It’s life lmao it’s probably sociopaths that work with you. Shitty people in every profession

Sociopaths seem to be drawn to law enforcement like gays are drawn to being a flight attendant. No scientific evidence to support this position, but seems legit.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I don’t want to be called a hero I could care less about being called a hero, asshole, jackbooted thug, bitch, hoe. As long as I know I’m doing what’s right by my job and my community I could absolutely care less about being labeled anything. I want to change as many lives as I can and I don’t want any sort of recognition for it. Maybe that’s what set me aside from others

Very similar to the view a friend said when I asked him why he became a cop. He explained all of that, and followed with “I’m over it now”.