Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
8:45 check in, 10:45 Dr. Sleep
Dr. Sleep had me out in 3 secs I remember her telling me she’s gone give me the good stuff now. Then I saw 7 people over me with mask and face shields all I remember lmaoooooo my mom told me I told my nurse she has a nice ass soon as I woke up lol

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
This could end very bad with a lot of people killed

I know. It is very sad. More so that the typical LE office / department will just continue do as it does now. It is getting to the point that the elected officials who give a department its orders are becoming the Crowne, and the officers who follow their orders are the Redcoats. But only LE can change that trend.

Last edited:

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
north of little rock Loneoak area

Yeah, that's way east of my usual stomping grounds. Rice fields, duck hunting over there!

I'm gonna be in the mountains southeast of Ft. Smith - they said the trails are knee deep, and there's been flash flood warnings for the rivers for the last few days.

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
The rioting/looting is not sending the right message. Get some hard-assed lawyers, push to make LE responsible for individual actions, get rid of qualified immunity, and you'll see change immediately.

The actions up north are only solidifying the perceptions a lot of folks already have, and creating sympathy for more government control.

I know. I’ve never understood the loot and burn mentally. What does burning down your community or looting a store have to do with the protest? I don’t get it. But taking it to precinct, I’d call that push back. I hope it got the attention of the right people and changes are made. Otherwise this madness is just going to continue.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Yeah, that's way east of my usual stomping grounds. Rice fields, duck hunting over there!

I'm gonna be in the mountains southeast of Ft. Smith - they said the trails are knee deep, and there's been flash flood warnings for the rivers for the last few days.

yes sir its a fish farm, its a great place to get away from it all and a hunter paradise, but muddy almost year around , in a little community called BeBe. I have seen 22lr casing 3 inched deep in the farm trucks floorboard from shooting turtles and black birds eating the fish, those guy go thru a few bricks a week shooting fish eaters

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Me either but that's sad all the way around.. I hate watching the news. Im not a cop basher but I think there was some wrong doing up there, but its like everything else , theres good people and there bad people , Personally I could never be a cop , they have to put up with to much bullshit, first time someone spit on me I would crack there ass then they would burning my town down. I see it here in Bartow county out cops just look the other way rather than deal with the crack heads. there is an abandon car wash here that's an open air drug market day and night ,
Better not go 10 MPH over the limit though then they'll arrest you...

Its cuz crackheads dont have any money to milk

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
yes sir its a fish farm, its a great place to get away from it all and a hunter paradise, but muddy almost year around , in a little community called BeBe. I have seen 22lr casing 3 inched deep in the farm trucks floorboard from shooting turtles and black birds eating the fish, those guy go thru a few bricks a week shooting fish eaters
Take me with you next time

Rabbit2047

NOT Joe Exotic, Ted Nugent, or Joe Dirt
Kalash Klub
Jan 3, 2020
Statham, GA
Shit, yeah. What was I saying a couple days ago about cheap guns attracting the weirdest buyers.........?

Ok, so how am I gonna make a mainspring for this thing? Is it a leaf spring, or V spring, or coil spring?

I am sorry... I am gonna have to withdraw my offer to sell...

After nearly 6 years of searching.....

I finally found a mainspring

Screenshot_2020-05-29-08-26-45(1).png

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
I’ve been saying for years that If law enforcement doesn’t change the way they do business, there’s going to be push pack from the commoners. I’d say we have reached push back. I hope it’s a wake up for all LE everywhere. We are tired of your shit. Police yourselves, or We The People will do it for you!
Talk dirty to me more!!!!!

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
Well, to be 100% accurate, "the truth of the matter is, if it had been a white guy who had died at the hands of that cop, no one would have protested or rioted."
Who’s fault is that though? Black people? White people? Police? Mexicans? Governor? President? Let’s not forget during the shutdown there were ARMED men in government building protesting to open so they can get a fucking haircut

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code

Been to Ft Smith area once a loooong time ago, and it was a really nice area. I recall driving a road called ‘the pig trail‘, and thought it was funny. We were up t to here going to a wedding at a chapel built by a guy who studied under Frank Lloyd Wright. It was a beautiful place.