• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Does $100 make it more tempting?
Shit, yeah. What was I saying a couple days ago about cheap guns attracting the weirdest buyers.........?

Ok, so how am I gonna make a mainspring for this thing? Is it a leaf spring, or V spring, or coil spring?

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I'm about to have a Kalinka PK01 sale. Anything you've seen me post EXCEPT the Two Rivers build I bought from @Jds556762 and my bakelites are up for grabs(including my WASR). Send me serious offers only via PM on anything you might be interested in.

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
I don’t watch or listen to any news outlets. Had no idea the riots were that bad.
Me either but that's sad all the way around.. I hate watching the news. Im not a cop basher but I think there was some wrong doing up there, but its like everything else , theres good people and there bad people , Personally I could never be a cop , they have to put up with to much bullshit, first time someone spit on me I would crack there ass then they would burning my town down. I see it here in Bartow county out cops just look the other way rather than deal with the crack heads. there is an abandon car wash here that's an open air drug market day and night ,

Bigigloopt2

Meme boojahideen
Kalash Klub
Oct 31, 2019
Earth
Me either but that's sad all the way around.. I hate watching the news. Im not a cop basher but I think there was some wrong doing up there, but its like everything else , theres good people and there bad people , Personally I could never be a cop , they have to put up with to much bullshit, first time someone spit on me I would crack there ass then they would burning my town down. I see it here in Bartow county out cops just look the other way rather than deal with the crack heads. there is an abandon car wash here that's an open air drug market day and night ,

yeah, this is the stuff that further concretes in my mind that cops are moving towards this type of statist authoritarian control. I think there are still decent cops out there, but when LE acts like this they should get the same bullet a criminal deserves. Sad times for sure, the “protesters” seem more interested in destroying their community rather than rebuilding it after such an event...

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
yeah, this is the stuff that further concretes in my mind that cops are moving towards this type of statist authoritarian control. I think there are still decent cops out there, but when LE acts like this they should get the same bullet a criminal deserves. Sad times for sure, the “protesters” seem more interested in destroying their community rather than rebuilding it after such an event...

That's the part that never makes sense what kind of mentality burns your own neighborhood down , when Katrina hit they burnt and looted stores where they . even the lived, it even showed cops looting stores , they were shooting at each other for no reason other than they were scared , when the LA riots happened they burnt down there own neighbor hood , it just don't make sense,

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
I'm about to have a Kalinka PK01 sale. Anything you've seen me post EXCEPT the Two Rivers build I bought from @Jds556762 and my bakelites are up for grabs(including my WASR). Send me serious offers only via PM on anything you might be interested in.
When you get russian optic call
Me before you try and mount it. Don’t fuck it up. Lefty tighty bro it’s commie