Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
You wanna know why I got banned? Because I quoted someone’s response and said “yeah it’s crappy they have to approve posts in their sub forum” but thank you for posting updates. So I got banned. Literally for quoting someone being mean. Bullshit but whatever. I’m back now

moral of the story: if someone is being controversial don’t quote it. It makes you guilty too

Jhunter

Marksman
Oct 14, 2019
Dallas
Zip code
I see my investment is going up lol

Am I missing something?

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
Ok.... At the risk of being crucified for my ignorance..... I never see much mentioned about Arsenals..... I really wanted one of their Sam7s for my next AK..... I know some say they’re not all they’re cracked up to be. Kinda the Kimber of the AK world. Yes? No? Maybe so?
I have a couple of Arsenals. The only stamped Arsenal worth owning is 107FR, since it gives you a series 100 folder, aside from SGL (Russian) series.
I did have to reprofile a BCG on a brand new 107FT. A machining mark left a mark on the front trunnion. My other 107FR I bought used, and trunnion just worked itself to the same machining ridge. It is cosmetic only.

Milled AK are great, but paint is weak. Having said that, if I could find a SAM7SF for $1200 or less, I would empty every piggy bank I had.
Side by side Galil ACE is a better AK variant than SAM7, but it costs more.
Rumor has it that Arsenal has not imported SAM7SF in a year or more. Now SAM7R costs same the same as 7SF used to.

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
You wanna know why I got banned? Because I quoted someone’s response and said “yeah it’s crappy they have to approve posts in their sub forum” but thank you for posting updates. So I got banned. Literally for quoting someone being mean. Bullshit but whatever. I’m back now

moral of the story: if someone is being controversial don’t quote it. It makes you guilty too
What?

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
I like AK Files. You get told why you Fed up and then your sentence is handed out for ALL TO VIEW.
Example today-----------

Aceshigh 1 day
esdunbar 1 day
jekbrown 1 day
gaigeboyd 1 day
Extra Medium 2 weeks

Folks, we don't protect vendors here, but neither do we allow witch hunts from the members.

For those of you who see a vendor mentioned in a thread and use that opportunity to start slaggin' said vendor (without any dogs in the actual fight or thought given to the actual topic of the thread), this is your warning.

Jen's policy on such is this: If you don't own a product (from said vendor), you've got no reason to be posting sh** about them.

Read & heed, folks.

Edited to add:

HavasuAK 1 week for mod pushback

i do like the fact that they tell you why, but my god are the mods over there even more sensitive than the ODT.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I have a couple of Arsenals. The only stamped Arsenal worth owning is 107FR, since it gives you a series 100 folder, aside from SGL (Russian) series.
I did have to reprofile a BCG on a brand new 107FT. A machining mark left a mark on the front trunnion. My other 107FR I bought used, and trunnion just worked itself to the same machining ridge. It is cosmetic only.

Milled AK are great, but paint is weak. Having said that, if I could find a SAM7SF for $1200 or less, I would empty every piggy bank I had.
Side by side Galil ACE is a better AK variant than SAM7, but it costs more.
Rumor has it that Arsenal has not imported SAM7SF in a year or more. Now SAM7R costs same the same as 7SF used to.
That’s the one I was looking at. The SF or SFK. Ideally the K.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space
Ok.... At the risk of being crucified for my ignorance..... I never see much mentioned about Arsenals..... I really wanted one of their Sam7s for my next AK..... I know some say they’re not all they’re cracked up to be. Kinda the Kimber of the AK world. Yes? No? Maybe so?
Arsenals are great AKs, SAM-7 is super great AK

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code

dude seriously the mods are jokers over there.

KhyberPass

Vaginal wart inspector
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Space

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
That’s the one I was looking at. The SF or SFK. Ideally the K.
Get the SAM7K, with a 1913 rail and put a folding brace on it, if you want an Arsenal. You can still find them at a decent price.
I have Galil pistols in the same role, so I did not get the K. I like Galil's rail on the top cover and diopter sights more.