Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Here's a very in depth video for all the thirsty non believing horses.

Still don't want to drink the koolaid come see me and you can shoot any ammo out of mine with can on and off.

I can't watch the video at work but I wanna know where I can get one of those 48" barrels and hang another 12" of suppressor on the end of it...

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
It's still there as far as I can tell? Just posted in it an hour ago. I think it's in the boiler room.

And.... Adjustable gas blocks suck, don't listen to kert :laugh:

Ah I gotcha. They moved it somewhere I haven't joined access to. I looked at all my alerts and everything from that thread was gone lol

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Just know when you do get one it'll run just fine with the kit.

So sleep good buddy.
Only problem there is the cost - I built a 10.5” 5.56 and a 10.3” .300BO to swap onto the same pistol lower. The 5.56 works great (supposedly will work fine when I get my can), but the .300BO will need a lighter buffer, I think. Doesn’t lock open on last round. Not a huge deal, and certainly not big enough problem to throw $300 per upper at. I’ll stick with being thirsty for now.
I really think that as long as you build it right to begin with, you won’t have big problems. Maybe little ones...

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
I’ve been seeing how long I can go since I “last logged in” I’ve been doing good. Was easier to quit ODT than any other addiction I’ve ever tried to quit. Straight Cold Turkey
Kalash thread was what kept me going back... marketplace is pretty mehhh if youre buying. Retails cheaper

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I’ve been seeing how long I can go since I “last logged in” I’ve been doing good. Was easier to quit ODT than any other addiction I’ve ever tried to quit. Straight Cold Turkey
Classifieds are the only thing I ever look at over there anymore. And lately they blow. I was going to post a suggestion on that Maadi “OBO” (auction) that for a mere $3 a month members would be allowed to offer their stuff as “OBO” (auction).... But he closed the thread before I could. Lol

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Ok.... At the risk of being crucified for my ignorance..... I never see much mentioned about Arsenals..... I really wanted one of their Sam7s for my next AK..... I know some say they’re not all they’re cracked up to be. Kinda the Kimber of the AK world. Yes? No? Maybe so?

Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
Ok.... At the risk of being crucified for my ignorance..... I never see much mentioned about Arsenals..... I really wanted one of their Sam7s for my next AK..... I know some say they’re not all they’re cracked up to be. Kinda the Kimber of the AK world. Yes? No? Maybe so?

They're nice for a factory gun, but have the same shitty paint and sharp edges you'd expect on something cheaper.

slapshut

MAG WHORE EXTRAORDINAIRE
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 27, 2019
Macon ,GA.
I like AK Files. You get told why you Fed up and then your sentence is handed out for ALL TO VIEW.
Example today-----------

Aceshigh 1 day
esdunbar 1 day
jekbrown 1 day
gaigeboyd 1 day
Extra Medium 2 weeks

Folks, we don't protect vendors here, but neither do we allow witch hunts from the members.

For those of you who see a vendor mentioned in a thread and use that opportunity to start slaggin' said vendor (without any dogs in the actual fight or thought given to the actual topic of the thread), this is your warning.

Jen's policy on such is this: If you don't own a product (from said vendor), you've got no reason to be posting sh** about them.

Read & heed, folks.

Edited to add:

HavasuAK 1 week for mod pushback

Last edited:

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Fuck a c308
A buddy of mine won a C308 in a raffle, and immediately handed it to me to ‘break it in’.
I cleaned a bunch of gritty shit out of that thing before I fired it the first time, and more afterwards. Trigger was awful. The rear sight was welded to the top of the receiver, front sight is an off center post you rotate to get windage. Couldn’t hit shit with it at 300, and 500 was laughable. Waste of a good .308 cartridge.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I like AK Files. You get told why you Fed up and then your sentence is handed out for ALL TO VIEW.
Example today-----------

Aceshigh 1 day
esdunbar 1 day
jekbrown 1 day
gaigeboyd 1 day
Extra Medium 2 weeks

Folks, we don't protect vendors here, but neither do we allow witch hunts from the members.

For those of you who see a vendor mentioned in a thread and use that opportunity to start slaggin' said vendor (without any dogs in the actual fight or thought given to the actual topic of the thread), this is your warning.

Jen's policy on such is this: If you don't own a product (from said vendor), you've got no reason to be posting sh** about them.

Read & heed, folks.

Edited to add:

Huh. I’ve never gotten banned on any website. Guess I’m not controversial enough, or maybe just didn’t say the wrong thing at the right time...Kinda reminds me of parents putting their kid with his nose in the corner. Not a really respectful thing to do with adults...

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code
Example today-----------

Aceshigh 1 day
esdunbar 1 day
jekbrown 1 day
gaigeboyd 1 day
Extra Medium 2 weeks

Read & heed, folks.

Edited to add:

If you go back a page you'll see TedKennedy banned, no reason given.

The reason is Nails doesn't like his favoritism pointed out.