Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Wondered where this went, an here it is. I've had nothing but great chats an alot of good knowledge an support from alot of you guys. I'll venture to take this in sarcasm, but I bought the rifle after being talked into from a builder friend an got it for cheap as we were going to make it a project for him to teach me some things (what to do, not to do).

Sarcasm is my primary language

Reactions: KhyberPass and 3x

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Is that rear sight standard on those guns? I’d like to get something like that for my rifle! Part of my accuracy problem with it is that the rear sight was totally blurry, just a fuzzy area that I saw the front sight through. No way to line anything up reliably
The older I get, the more I love a red dot or lpvo

Gabrassfisher

Hunter
Nov 21, 2019
Atlanta
well am I wrong for being angry and venting ?
we were cool at first, then you sold the rifle. going against your word.
Again, seeing the ad for the gun on the files was like a slap in the face.
did I over react ? probably
was there a need to call you all the names except a liar ?
not at all, but I was furious and kinda am still a little butt hurt
apology accepted
No, we all must vent. I just wish you had come to me about it, instead of a public forum because I truly strive to be a honest person in every aspect of life an see everyone enjoy this hobby an passion of ours. But I am human, an that was a fucked position that you an I got put in. I honestly wish he had just sold it to you. I have an will continue to pass savings on as much as I can.