• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
482311d72591ad497261ef545992bc49.jpg

I’m done now.
Loved that gun. It’s in better hands now.

Gabrassfisher

Hunter
Nov 21, 2019
Atlanta
James bought that "parade" AK. That should be enough evidence he isn't Kalash. Lol
Wondered where this went, an here it is. I've had nothing but great chats an alot of good knowledge an support from alot of you guys. I'll venture to take this in sarcasm, but I bought the rifle after being talked into from a builder friend an got it for cheap as we were going to make it a project for him to teach me some things (what to do, not to do).

Gabrassfisher

Hunter
Nov 21, 2019
Atlanta
Remember the deal of the century ? SGl-31with a trijicon, mags and ammo form$1200?
A good buddy of 20 years offered it to me, then posted it here with telling me. I called James and said “hey I’ve
wanted this rifle for almost 10 years, can i get it, my buddy said up to you”
he said ok since it’s me
mind you this was the first 545 I had ever shot and what got me into the master race 545 for life!
my buddy them committed to selling to James, since he told him he would.
i responded that’s totally your call to sell to a guy you’ve never met, or your boy of 20years who has wanted that gun since 2010. I added he doesn’t even like 545 and wants to flip it.
i told James the gun was his but please please PLEASE give me first right of refusal.
he said ok he would.
NOPE !
that son of bitch cock sucking low life dirt shit stain lying asshole posted it on the files In 3 days WITHOUT telling me!
so yeah, fuck my buddy and fuck you james flower
as always YMMV
I really wish you would have contacted me directly instead of here. But anyways, I do not appreciate you tarnishing my name. I originally gave up the deal for you, but your not so good friend decided otherwise. I honestly thought we were cool, an I do sincerely apologize for not notifying you first before selling...but this could have been handled without blasting my name so graphfically for selling my property.

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
I can barely keep up with this thread...

View attachment 58344

Anybody notice the shadow on the wall?

AK74 brake on a PAP pistol homebois...'cause that's how I roll and I'm an artist and junk.

No, seriously, I was photography editor on the school year book in 9th grade.
Is that rear sight standard on those guns? I’d like to get something like that for my rifle! Part of my accuracy problem with it is that the rear sight was totally blurry, just a fuzzy area that I saw the front sight through. No way to line anything up reliably

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I really wish you would have contacted me directly instead of here. But anyways, I do not appreciate you tarnishing my name. I originally gave up the deal for you, but your not so good friend decided otherwise. I honestly thought we were cool, an I do sincerely apologize for not notifying you first before selling...but this could have been handled without blasting my name so graphfically for selling my property.

giphy.gif

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Is that rear sight standard on those guns? I’d like to get something like that for my rifle! Part of my accuracy problem with it is that the rear sight was totally blurry, just a fuzzy area that I saw the front sight through. No way to line anything up reliably

Yep, as far as I know and I got it from the factory that way.

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code

well am I wrong for being angry and venting ?
we were cool at first, then you sold the rifle. going against your word.
Again, seeing the ad for the gun on the files was like a slap in the face.
did I over react ? probably
was there a need to call you all the names except a liar ?
not at all, but I was furious and kinda am still a little butt hurt
apology accepted

Peanut Butter

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub Mod
Kalash Klub
Oct 13, 2019
Jupiter
well am I wrong for being angry and venting ?
we were cool at first, then you sold the rifle. going against your word.
Again, seeing the ad for the gun on the files was like a slap in the face.
did I over react ? probably
was there a need to call you all the names except a liar ?
not at all, but I was furious and kinda am still a little butt hurt
apology accepted
Stand up guy!