• Wipe and sit

Votes: 10 41.7%
  • Birdnest

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • eww, i'm to uppidy to use a public tiolet

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Hey, you krazy Kobb County folks...

If you're bored this weekend swing by Sprayberry High School and say hi. Wife and I are slanging soap. Johns Creek Soap, that is. We're located in one of the school wings next to the lady that sells home made toffee.

It's an arts and crafts kind of thing so you may be able to pick up some gifts for Christmas but it's free parking and no entry fee so hey, stop by and say hello.

Unless you're @Shemp - wherein you stop by and sell me some 30:06 AP ammo and then have a cigar in the parking lot.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
Hey, you krazy Kobb County folks...

If you're bored this weekend swing by Sprayberry High School and say hi. Wife and I are slanging soap. Johns Creek Soap, that is. We're located in one of the school wings next to the lady that sells home made toffee.

It's an arts and crafts kind of thing so you may be able to pick up some gifts for Christmas but it's free parking and no entry fee so hey, stop by and say hello.

Unless you're @Shemp - wherein you stop by and sell me some 30:06 AP ammo and then have a cigar in the parking lot.

Saturday and Sunday? Not sure what day I'll be able to make it out there.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
PM me. Down to 4 of each.

I assume that you have these made, so why not gauge the interest in having a run of them made for the SET club? I might be down for one or two, but not really digging the horse furrie theme. But I'll go with the club vote of the club, if that is the general consensus.