Leadhoof

Dumb Bottom
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 20, 2017
Florida
e621.net
Zip code
I assume that you have these made, so why not gauge the interest in having a run of them made for the SET club? I might be down for one or two, but not really digging the horse furrie theme. But I'll go with the club vote of the club, if that is the general consensus.

That's kind of why I started out with just 10. I needed some for my own use, and wanted to see if anybody else wanted any.

And she's a deer, not a horse.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Hey, you krazy Kobb County folks...

If you're bored this weekend swing by Sprayberry High School and say hi. Wife and I are slanging soap. Johns Creek Soap, that is. We're located in one of the school wings next to the lady that sells home made toffee.

It's an arts and crafts kind of thing so you may be able to pick up some gifts for Christmas but it's free parking and no entry fee so hey, stop by and say hello.

Unless you're @Shemp - wherein you stop by and sell me some 30:06 AP ammo and then have a cigar in the parking lot.
Lol that was a good time

Axeman

If you can’t laugh at yourself you’re FUKT!!!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
And then someone, I think it was @Rwjeter started posting S&W pistols...

Damn, this is getting ridiculous...

Full size:
image.jpg
And Compact:
image.jpg
Just so y’all know...There’s some wickedly rare shit here.

Top picture:
Top left:Nickeled 39-2. Neat but not rare. Across from it: model 39 issued to Illinois State Police. Ridiculously rare.
Center under the coin: Short-lever 39, 5-digit serial. Scarce.
below it to the left: Unfired model 59. Neat but not rare. Under that: Model 909, not many made because they were crap.
across from that: 5924 with frame-mounted SIG-style decocker, leftover from a foreign contract (French?) Rare.
And then my M&P9. Common as dirt.

Last edited:

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
@Leadhoof , this group is for you:
image.jpg RARE Illinois State Patrol S&W 39, original issued holster (even rarer), badge, hat badge, and ammo.
image.jpg
It took 12 years and the death of a friend to finally assemble this little collection. He left me the holster in his estate. I got the ammo from an Air Force Maj. General.

Axeman

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Goat Rodeo Clown
Zip code
Hey man, what was that 3rd gen Smith that we were talking about a while back that had the frame mounted decocker?
That’s the French contract 5924. I also have a spare barrel to shoot “force-on-force training” FX paint pellets.
Center right, above the M&P9
And we didn’t even talk about the other pic of the compacts...

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
That’s the French contract 5924. I also have a spare barrel to shoot “force-on-force training” FX paint pellets.
Center right, above the M&P9
And we didn’t even talk about the other pic of the compacts...

PM me if you're still wanting to get rid of it. We might be able to work something out.