Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
100 rds down range with the VZ2008. Was visited by the trigger gremlin twice but very quickly and easily resolved by tapping that pin a little.

@GoEagles I will pm you pics. Not sure on price of shipping or how to, but I'm sure one of these guys (@FatAlbert ) can definitely give us a ballpark estimate.

@triplestack3 if he passes it's yours if you aren't afraid of a gremlin

Shipping is roughly $20, maybe $25

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
I just went to a Dollar Tree for the first time in my life. That place is awesome, and terribly sad at the same time.

They have an all purpose cleaner called “LA’s Totally Awesome” that is only a buck, plus concentrated refills that are also only a buck. It’s as good if not better than other spray cleaners on the market (such as 409) that cost 5 times more.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
So, I caught a week long ban on the AKfiles. Problem is, I’m sending items to a few members. I need an address that is in my inbox but since I’m banned I can’t get to my inbox.
Anyone with an account want to message this member for me, tell them I’m banned, and get their address so I can send them their oil bottles Monday?

noclevername

Marksman
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
usa
So, I caught a week long ban on the AKfiles. Problem is, I’m sending items to a few members. I need an address that is in my inbox but since I’m banned I can’t get to my inbox.
Anyone with an account want to message this member for me, tell them I’m banned, and get their address so I can send them their oil bottles Monday?
Pm me

Miles

Ninja
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 20, 2016
NW GA
I can so it too

jimipanic

Marksman
Kalash Klub
Jul 19, 2015
OTP
Zip code

You covered ?
same thing has happened to us all. A week? What did you do?
yell at nails or posted embedded links??