• Total voters

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
It's quiet in here...

Has anyone made a Bloody Mary with tequila instead of vodka? I guess they are called Bloody Maria's according to the internet.

Picked up a bottle of bloody Mary mix. Not sure if I should go to liquor store and get vodka or just use the tequila I got at home

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
It's quiet in here...

Has anyone made a Bloody Mary with tequila instead of vodka? I guess they are called Bloody Maria's according to the internet.

Picked up a bottle of bloody Mary mix. Not sure if I should go to liquor store and get vodka or just use the tequila I got at home
If you like tequila it's gtg. I actually prefer them that way. I go in the other direction when fixing my wife's drinks. She hates tequila, so I make her margaritas with either lime or orange vodka. Did have an in-law tell me, "You can't do that!" She hates the fact that it is now a family tradition to refer to her as "the freakin' bartender PoPo" :crazy:

3x

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
The Diddle Shack
Zip code
Sam7k pistols can be had cheaply now....I was thinking of getting a galil pistol but the 8.5 barrel turns me off. 10.5 is much better...but man this ACE is awesome. Anyone have experience with SAM7Ks?
Yes
SAM_1656 (1).JPG

That bitch she so damn heavy, but very smooth operation and relatively soft shooter. I would get one with the pic backplate so you add a foldy bracey boi

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
Tired, going to bed. Changed oil in wife's car tonight. Just worn out, and emotionally drained. Ready for people to stop dying around me.
Take care of yourself. Those kinds of emotional times can drain you for a long time. Lost my dad, mom, grandmother, sister-in-law & my wife's diseases disabled her all in less than a 4 year span. reach out if there is anything I can do or you just need to talk. We're praying for you and yours,