Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
It's what I paid for it a few months ago. Literally haven't even shot it. Maybe I'll go to a range before it sells, maybe I won't. Oh well. Not here to rip off the Klub as they've given me good deals too. ODT masses on the other hand...I'll list at $525 and get DotD

Didn't you have issues with it?

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I had an issue with one of the mags being crushed/bent beyond fixing and the follower wouldn't budge bc of it. Hence it being rage destroyed and thrown away.

Trying to muster the energy to go to the range again today and choot it and the KSG again.

Shoot it again. If you hate it, let us know. I think @GoEagles or whoever might have been 1st in line.

Jstegman1

Clown Baby
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Da moon
Shoot it again. If you hate it, let us know. I think @GoEagles or whoever might have been 1st in line.

Just loaded up the 2 remaining mags with 30rds each to make sure they work and had no issues. Range trip round 2 in a little while. Will put 100rds through it and report back.

KSG also cleaned and lubed really well. Bringing Challenger minis and Aguila minis. Hopefully at least one of those brands works.

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
yeah I think that’s the quote of the year. It’s TOO GOOD for the masses to read. Their heads may blow up. @cbh13 you are correct. KK cures all your ails. And a damn screw build being a deal of the day. I can’t even come up with a snazzy quip for that nonsense. And here’s what’s cooking in my garage

View attachment 55613 View attachment 55614 View attachment 55615 View attachment 55617 View attachment 55618

Hmmmmm, I’d be willing to bet that norinco mag holds a few rounds of .223

Reactions: 3x and KhyberPass

GoEagles

Frontiersman
Oct 14, 2019
Southeast Georgia
Alright guys, this thread moves way too fast for me to remember anything. Who was it that had interest in the VZ2008? @GoEagles I think was first? Then @triplestack3? If they both decline then if anyone else wants it then it goes to the ODT masses.

$475 KK pricing. Only 2 mags now as one got thrown into the trashcan after being destroyed in a fit of rage.

Definitely interested, if it’s not taken already and you don’t mind PMing or @ing me with few pictures it would be much appreciated! what area of GA are you in cause the drive is the only part I think would be tricky with me being all the way down near Savannah

Reactions: 3x and KhyberPass