Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Thanks for that post. I'll get some magnesium next time I'm out and see if it helps. I've never heard this before.
If you've experienced it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. The burn and pain is relentless. The ex had trigeminal neuralgia which is know as the suicide disease since so many people end up taking their own lives instead of enduring constant nerve pain in their jaw. Magnesium all but eliminated it for her. Take 3-4 pills at first and then 1-2 every 12 hours. I've managed to keep the pain at bay for almost 2 days now. I've finally been able to sleep. Ibuprofen did exactly nothing to reduce it either.

Knight

Yeet yite yote
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Oct 14, 2019
Rocks
I find it weird that as I lay dying, I called @Jds556762 then @mark23 whom I've never talked to before, then called my wife. Somehow out of all the ppl I know, @mark23 shot to the number 2 position to help me out in an emergency situation? What is my subconscious trying to tell me here?
You didn’t call me :(

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
If you've experienced it, you know exactly what I'm talking about. The burn and pain is relentless. The ex had trigeminal neuralgia which is know as the suicide disease since so many people end up taking their own lives instead of enduring constant nerve pain in their jaw. Magnesium all but eliminated it for her. Take 3-4 pills at first and then 1-2 every 12 hours. I've managed to keep the pain at bay for almost 2 days now. I've finally been able to sleep. Ibuprofen did exactly nothing to reduce it either.

I don't have covid but I've got some other nerve-related issues. Mostly from my lower back. But this is worth a shot.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net

Im going to mention this to Mom and see if it helps her any. she's been having pretty bad back/ sciatic nerve issues.

mark23

Kalash Klub Babysitter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 24, 2015
Yes
I find it weird that as I lay dying, I called @Jds556762 then @mark23 whom I've never talked to before, then called my wife. Somehow out of all the ppl I know, @mark23 shot to the number 2 position to help me out in an emergency situation? What is my subconscious trying to tell me here?

That's honestly why I didn't answer initially. We'd never talked live and I figured it was a butt dial. I'm flattered that I was #2 before your wife though.

Fast306stang

Black Bear under anesthesia
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
That's honestly why I didn't answer initially. We'd never talked live and I figured it was a butt dial. I'm flattered that I was #2 before your wife though.

So you want to take my last name but the one time I call, you bail bc you figured it was an accident? Hmmm mmmm! Suuuuuure. I know cold feet when I see it!